Im so alone in this world

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Family, girls, friends, i cant feel like anyone truly cares for me, with things they say or how they act, rejections. I have no one but myself, a wandering lost soul on this pale blue dot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, rand anon, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
Idgaf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 20370 and aBetterMii
@Detona thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Ur fine my nigga. Stop acting like a little bitch

Ur fine my nigga. Stop acting like a little bitch
Its not even a shallow just muh ugly thing, stuff that friends and family say or do is extremely disrespectful to me and it distances me. It hurts my soul

• So Sad
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I envy you, wish I had no one to care about
wish I was a true lone wolf in this world

• So Sad
Its not even a shallow just muh ugly thing, stuff that friends and family say or do is extremely disrespectful to me and it distances me. It hurts my soul
Take some time to think about your situation and what you want to do next. Family is family for better or worse. But friends can be discarded for the better in many situations.

• +1
damn, you have friends?

damn, you have friends?
I do, but for example, a recent close friend disclosed very intimatw buisness of mine in a way that sort of also misrepresents the situation, it was extremely hurting to hear of them saying this to someone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Pretty sure this is how most of the bottom 50th percentile of men feel so stop crying

• So Sad
Pretty sure this is how most of the bottom 50th percentile of men feel so stop crying
Most bottom 50% probably still have good relations with some friends and/or family tbh

Most bottom 50% probably still have good relations with some friends and/or family tbh
Not in the west they don’t. Think about it 30 percent of men are now inceloids. 20 percent higher than that are simping for some Very LTB just not to be alone. It’s over if you’re not above average in the west.

• So Sad
Not in the west they don’t. Think about it 30 percent of men are now inceloids. 20 percent higher than that are simping for some Very LTB just not to be alone. It’s over if you’re not above average in the west.
Never began for me

Everyone is the same. No one cares about anyone.

• +1
You're in DC right? No wonder you feel like shit

• JFL
You're in DC right? No wonder you feel like shit
Should i take the rural/middle america pill? I will move out sometime within the next year, so i need to decide

Should i take the rural/middle america pill? I will move out sometime within the next year, so i need to decide
DC was designed by satanists according to some masonic pattern, forget the specifics. There's tons of masonic temples, mysterious bunkers etc. This alone is pretty bad, but then it's also an utter shithole with a 50% black population.

Yeah move out as soon as you can.

• Woah
Tbh this will be perfect for faggots like you. Rural people are more helping and generous overall because they are poor and know what struggle means.

50 year old who thinks hes still 17
Shut up faggot. Wait till you see me at 12 percent bodyfat with skin recomp. I’ll look younger than you. And I’ll fuck your gf because I’m taller and more hung

What about friends in high school bro? From a job?

What about friends in high school bro? From a job?
No one feels close enough, they dont let me get too close cause they do or say things that push me away (rightfully tho)

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister