"I'm so angry!"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Erica Denver said to me as she skated her shoes off, one at a time. "Jim, you don't understand. My boss is creepy as fuck."

"Ugh, don't share all your personal information with him," I explained as I lubed my big fat long dick up.

"I don't! He knows what I want him to know. But still," saying, as she removed her blue jean shorts, red underwear with yellow stars followed. "He's arrogant, and women find him repulsive and not appealing like you are with women."

I persisted in lubing the Destroyer up while glancing over at a picture on the wall of Alaska. "Guys like that don't last. But to be honest, he's probably a dick sucker...I wouldn't worry about it."

Releasing her shirt and bra, she scoots onto the bed and lies next to me. "This is why women find you to be irresistible. You understand the nature of people and know how to push them to show their cards." She begins rubbing her clit. "You don't need what they beg to have. Your mind is another world they envy and are puzzled to know why you are who you are. And you're blessed with patience."

"Ugh. It is what it is. But one must lose everything to see the truth about this world." She climbed on top and began working the Destroyer against her flaps until it slid inside.

"Ugh, fuck yeah!" She yelped the reaction I expected.

Ugh. Let's get this thread back to the top. It contains CODE.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Ugh, this almost got away! Brutal.