I’m so desperate for a vagina I asked this landwhale at uni to hangout someday at her place

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
She knows me kinda I used to give her free cigarettes she used to ask me for them (simping for landwhale I know I’m so thirsty to feel pussy JFL) and she said “I’m already talking to another guy and I need someone that treats me like a women with respect like a queen not an immature child”.
JFL it’s over hypergamy out of control.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Baldingman1998, Golang and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5891, Pussyslayer and 9 others
stop
don't. no matter how tempting never help girls get validation.
it will cuck ur kids and their kids to the point where gigchads won't even be able to get land whales

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SteveRogers, Mateusz74 and 6 others
What’s ur PSL bhai?

this is why we are where we are
I get this argument but the majority won't change overnight. It may take decades or a century for dating and all to become more "normal" again. So OP if you're thirsty fuck what you can you have ONE (1) life don't waste it for shit like "muh brocels, muh hypergamy"

Fuck I need to get laid too bro, I know it will bring me so much happiness and mental clarity but it ain't even happening this FUCKING decade

I get this argument but the majority won't change overnight. It may take decades or a century for dating and all to become more "normal" again. So OP if you're thirsty fuck what you can you have ONE (1) life don't waste it for shit like "muh brocels, muh hypergamy"
op is so fucking retarded idk why would anyone ever simp for a landwhale like nigga just save up 50 quid and go shag a hooker

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and PYT
It won’t become “normal”

In fact monogamy and looksmatched couples weren’t normal

hypergamy is only going to get worse, it’s simple biology and evolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 5608, Kenickie and 1 other person
It won’t become “normal”

I'm just saying adapt to the current trends and get what you can.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 6403
It won’t become “normal”

Indeed.
soon it will be MM only PSL to have sex with her
E9CD0490 D4D3 4533 A978 481605595E48

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 6403
Also it's stupid when people say I will die without having a child, you don't have to. Get rich, try to looksmaxx and get a looksmatch if you're too ugly etc. Some people say an incel's lineage is incel from start to finish (exaggerating here but doesn't matter) but I look at just my grandpa and he height and facemoggs me brutally. You can have ok looking children by chance, if not, at least you tried and he can try too.

people like you are why shit is the way it is

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
She will end up doing the opposite by dating someone who treats her like trash.

go for deformed girls that's your only chance

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
It won’t become “normal”

I’m a whole PSL above my gf, but she has had a rocking body, back when we started dating 4 years ago. Thing is, I like mogging, I heightmog all of my friends cause I’ve literally selected them based of their looks and height jfl.
Gf is gonna get back to where she was (top 0.1% skinny asf with great glutes and C cup, but she’s giga recessed, but generally attractive due to colouring - tan, dark brown hair with natural blonde streaks and hazel eyes - best person in the world though, none of the Shit about women is true for her)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403