I’m so different to all of them.

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
It’s like me and the other people have literally nothing in common. All I can do is sit and watch and ponder and fear and cry and get my few moments where I’m so bewildered by existence I can’t do anything but laugh. and thats what happiness is to me, Pharrell Williams. laughing at the horror because I see that it cant hurt me anymore than it already has.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Samsepioler, deadstock and 2 others
you will get through this if anything these moment's will help you understand the evil within people and not relive these experiences

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
B3D9387D 0286 44B4 AC1A C569D14453C1

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
You will never be vermillioncore, you will always be nothing but a cheap copy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You will never be vermillioncore, you will always be nothing but a cheap copy
well i wasnt trying to be a copy so i guess ur just a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and not__cel
well i wasnt trying to be a copy so i guess ur just a faggot
You are. You copy his way of speaking, his humor, his rhetoric, his name, his personality… but the difference is, he’s funny while you’re not. Try finding your own personality, don’t copy others, because the original @Vermilioncore already exists, be original

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
You are. You copy his way of speaking, his humor, his rhetoric, his name, his personality… but the difference is, he’s funny while you’re not. Try finding your own personality, don’t copy others, because the original @Vermilioncore already exists, be original
i dont really tho. i just existed like this and was always like this. so i guess ur just a schizo dnrd ur essay

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

We had this conversation before honey, let the boy follow his idol. Our son is doing his best and that's all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch