Im so done with my looks I cant take it anymore

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Platinum
Its so bad I jst wanna cut off my head and rip my face in pieces. Idk what to do no amount of surgery or softmaxxing will help me I will always be ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, Clqs, twojei and 7 others
are you sub 5?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Then why are you overreacting lmao

Save for surgery if the body dysmorphia is that bad
And what then i will never compare to genetic miracles i will always find flaws i will never be able to like myself

• +1
joined 2024

stfu greycel idiot u dont know what it means to be "done"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SaintSchizzo, Elijah_leo, skkrrrtcantdo and 9 others
And what then i will never compare to genetic miracles i will always find flaws i will never be able to like myself
Not everyone wins the genetic lottery

hardmaxx and smvmaxx or not idrc

• +1
joined 2024

stfu greycel idiot u dont know what it means to be "done"
Jst bc I joined an incel forum later doesnt mean anything also how do you know my thoughts and feelings from some short and brief post i wrote

• +1
Jst bc I joined an incel forum later doesnt mean anything also how do you know my thoughts and feelings from some short and brief post i wrote
u dont know real pain dude with only being blackpilled since 2024 so stfu nigga u dont know what surgeries i did nigga!

• +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo and Costcosuperstore
Not everyone wins the genetic lottery

hardmaxx and smvmaxx or not idrc
Its not abt that I think no matter how good I would look I would always Find flaws and never be able to like my looks

• +1
u dont know real pain dude with only being blackpilled since 2024 so stfu nigga u dont know what surgeries i did nigga!
I have bpd depression and anxiety and ive been blackpilled without using forums like that

• +1
Also no one cares abt ur failed surgeries

• +1
Its not abt that I think no matter how good I would look I would always Find flaws and never be able to like my looks
That means you have mental issues--likely crippling body dysmorphia

Get therapy and leave the blackpill/looxmaxx fields entirely. Maybe even pick up spirituality.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SaintSchizzo, Costcosuperstore and iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
its not failed lmao Im strong MTN

thats a cope dude listen to andrew tate its all in ur brain how weak can u be? u just hneed money dude u dont know REAL pain
Lmfao not andrew tate annoying narcisstic faggot who thinks money and sex are the meaning of life while looking like a bald monkey

• +1
Lmfao not andrew tate annoying narcisstic faggot who thinks money and sex are the meaning of life while looking like a bald monkey
so whats the meaning u depressed cuck keep crying while i get money lmao what a loser look at urself bruh go to the gym u fucking loser why u cry all day!

• +1
its not failed lmao Im strong MTN

thats a cope dude listen to andrew tate its all in ur brain how weak can u be? u just hneed money dude u dont know REAL pain
No money in the world would change anything for me I’d feel the same way

• +1
I used to have fantasies about mutilating my face, cutting my nose off etc to have exposed bone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, grnad and 1 other person
so whats the meaning u depressed cuck keep crying while i get money lmao what a loser look at urself bruh go to the gym u fucking loser why u cry all day!
Who said I cry also whats bad abt expressing your feelings did ur dom daddy andrew tate tell you theyre unmanly

• +1
Who said I cry also whats bad abt expressing your feelings did ur dom daddy andrew tate tell you theyre unmanly
I just love you bro i love you so much and I want you to be strong and never cry cuz it will make u a stronger man! And just go to the gym and make money and dont think about your looks!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• +1
I just love you bro i love you so much and I want you to be strong and never cry cuz it will make u a stronger man! And just go to the gym and make money and dont think about your looks!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
crying isnt a weakness lmfao Its lying abt your feelings also gym and money wont solve my problems bc my problems are more deep and complex

• +1
crying isnt a weakness lmfao Its lying abt your feelings also gym and money wont solve my problems bc my problems are more deep and complex
crying is gay retard faggot

• +1
If your mtn you will have a few failos, you can correct these with surgery and it will add harmony to your face and ascend yiu

• +1
Women aren’t everything retard, if your mtn you won’t be harassed or looked down upon by normies just get rich or get surgery. Genetic miracles are rare any Htn pulls well if they’re not especially if they’re rich

• +1
Women aren’t everything retard, if your mtn you won’t be harassed or looked down upon by normies just get rich or get surgery. Genetic miracles are rare any Htn pulls well if they’re not especially if they’re rich
Idc abt pulling I jst wanna be able to be satisfied with myself

• +1
Okay so your minds actually fucked instead of saving for implants save for a brain transplant instead

Bros got everything wrong with him then decides hold it it’ll be a good idea to join a incel forum sight on my LOOKS

• +1
Okay so your minds actually fucked instead of saving for implants save for a brain transplant instead

Bros got everything wrong with him then decides hold it it’ll be a good idea to join a incel forum sight on my LOOKS
Well i thought it could help me improve my looks

• +1
Wanna see your attitude when you get a debilitating chronic nerve pain

No more ballsy, ha?

• +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo, noahwillascend and Costcosuperstore
you can always be thinner, look better

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, Costcosuperstore and iwannabebreathtakin
Wanna see your attitude when you get a debilitating chronic nerve pain

No more ballsy, ha?
It would be the same probably jst with even more physical and psychical pain

• +1
It would be the same probably jst with even more physical and psychical pain
Nah don't probable me bud, lookout for vids of people with chronic pain, see how they're reacting to misery.

Bruh work on yourself, maximize your potential and live life & call it a day.

Shift your mindset because it won't lead to anything but despair.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Schizotypalcel
Nah don't probable me bud, lookout for vids of people with chronic pain, see how they're reacting to misery.

Bruh work on yourself, maximize your potential and live life & call it a day.

Shift your mindset because it won't lead to anything but despair.
Easier said than done

• +1
Idc abt pulling I jst wanna be able to be satisfied with myself
Then just wait for surgery if you kys your a bitch and everyone will think your a bitch little girly feminine faggot who couldn’t handle his average face. There’s people out there who would give a limb to just be barely ltn yet continue on with life yet your bitchass is gonna kill himself for being average rather than improving yourself :lul:

• +1
Then just wait for surgery if you kys your a bitch and everyone will think your a bitch little girly feminine faggot who couldn’t handle his average face. There’s people out there who would give a limb to just be barely ltn yet continue on with life yet your bitchass is gonna kill himself for being average rather than improving yourself :lul:
Its not jst that having severe mental illnesses and an obsession w looks i wouldnt recommend that also using faggot and girly arent an insult to me tbh I think ppl who actually have the courage to end their life are brave af im jealous of them

😂😂😂 faaaaaaaaggggoooootttt 😂😂😂

Its not jst that having severe mental illnesses and an obsession w looks i wouldnt recommend that also using faggot and girly arent an insult to me tbh I think ppl who actually have the courage to end their life are brave af im jealous of them
have you read Yukio Mishima