I'm so fucked if white people start going EDL

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I won't be able to defend myself in any way. This recent development of far right riots is raising my cortisol ngl. Please can white people go back to being cucks so I can stay comfy? Well where I live I'm more prone to being mugged or stabbed by an ethnic but still.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, qazw, Thoux and 10 others
it's ok bro, i'm here. Saviour of the curries

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, enchanted_elixir, ascension and 3 others
We are taking back our Europe. Kikes are done sending immigrants here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, NationalWarrior, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Imretarded?, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Can u spare me and my family please? We're one of the good ones
Soon you're gonna start getting brutally segregated and lots of racial hate crimes.

They're already skyrocketing statistically and only getting worse

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, enchanted_elixir and ascension
Soon you're gonna start getting brutally segregated and lots of racial hate crimes.

At least there's loads of ethnics to serve as a buffer where I live.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, watah and Imretarded?
Are the chud riots still going on there? I thought they fizzled out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, Imretarded? and Pikabro

more and more no-go zones will start to appear for whites if that happens, whites simply won't be allowed into ethnic areas without being chased out by the local ethnic thugs, it's already like that in some areas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, Imretarded? and looksmaxxing223
more and more no-go zones will start to appear for whites if that happens, whites simply won't be allowed into ethnic areas without being chased out by the local ethnic thugs, it's already like that in some areas.
Hypercoping

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
"Raising my cortisol ngl" giggled there ngl :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Hypercoping
you are the one coping buddy boyo, lived here in the Uk my entire life, i know how things are. Go to birmingham or any paki central place and let me know how the EDL get on there. Even the recent riots here in manchester, the whites were chased out by groups of ethnic lads, just face it, it's over for you niggas, you ain't taking anything back. You're finished

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Acion
I won't be able to defend myself in any way. This recent development of far right riots is raising my cortisol ngl. Please can white people go back to being cucks so I can stay comfy? Well where I live I'm more prone to being mugged or stabbed by an ethnic but still.
you're in europe?

then there will be a civil war.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
then there will be a civil war.
The whites simply cannot win here for one reason. The government is completely against them and for the non-whites. You cannot win when you are facing a massive amount of ethnics AND the government and its full force. All the troublemakers in the recent riots got years of prison time. It's over, just accept it.

• +1
Reactions: qazw and looksmaxxing223
I can't blame the english though.

I can't blame the english though.
honestly been seeing way too many african niggers here, need to send these guys back. they're low IQ and more like animals than civilized human beings. if whites think south asians/other immigrants are bad, they're going to really understand how bad african niggas are.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and enchanted_elixir
Being Muslim in europe is definitely going to be a huge problem.

Last edited:
honestly been seeing way too many african niggers here, need to send these guys back. they're low IQ and more like animals than civilized human beings. if whites think south asians/other immigrants are bad, they're going to really understand how bad african niggas are.
the immigration situation in europe is an extremely complicated issue if you aren't a genocidal psychopath predestined to go to hell. I wonder how europe will deal with the issue.

first thing first is illegals out.

I hope you stay safe but being muslim/arab/pakistani in Europe is already a huge danger.

the immigration situation in europe is an extremely complicated issue if you aren't a genocidal psychopath predestined to go to hell. I wonder how europe will deal with the issue.

first thing first is illegals out.
Yes, illegal situation needs to be addressed first and foremost. The funny thign is that it's illegal immigrants that are giving the rest of the legal ethnics here a bad rep. We are happy and abide by the law, but these illegal aliens come here and cause a lot of trouble. Dunno why they're being let in, send all illegals and african niggers the fuck back to where they came from.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes, illegal situation needs to be addressed first and foremost. The funny thign is that it's illegal immigrants that are giving the rest of the legal ethnics here a bad rep. We are happy and abide by the law, but these illegal aliens come here and cause a lot of trouble. Dunno why they're being let in, send all illegals and african niggers the fuck back to where they came from.
you can't send the black africans back so easily if they're legal.

Okay but those guys can't shoot straight. They always hold their gun sideways like fucking retards and never even try aiming.

What's stopping a chud lynch mob who do aim from just wiping them out?

Okay but those guys can't shoot straight. They always hold their gun sideways like fucking retards and never even try aiming.

What's stopping a chud lynch mob who do aim from just wiping them out?
remember george floyd and blm riots? did the chuds do anything? no

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
remember george floyd and blm riots? did the chuds do anything? no
The chuds are fucking rioting NOW they're fighting with police and tryna bust into refugee hotels.

Fuck you mean they're being pussies? Shit is changing

Lowkey these I see these red eyed fob africans and they just don't look human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and JohnDoe
Don’t worry, we have a cuck government so the only way indigenous brits will take back control of the country is civil war, and that’s unlikely considering we aren’t muricans with free access to guns

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Pikabro
Within a century, indigenous brits will basically go extinct, becoming a minority that no one cares about like usa indians or australian aboriginals. Its over for us, I’m looking to move country soon

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Lowkey these I see these red eyed fob africans and they just don't look human
some of the have jaundice, yellow tinted eyes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
The whites simply cannot win here for one reason. The government is completely against them and for the non-whites. You cannot win when you are facing a massive amount of ethnics AND the government and its full force. All the troublemakers in the recent riots got years of prison time. It's over, just accept it.
yea england is just ethnic-only. whites can just watch and expect curries like me to run trains on their daughters :feelshah: