I’M SO FUCKING CLOSE

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I nearly have it. I have the money. The surgeon. The plan.
But I can’t fucking surgery maxx due to Covid travel cuckery

FUCKKKKKKKL

SO FUCKING CLOSE TO ASCENSION.
I have soft maxxed, gym maxxed, etc, but this is the crucial last step.

Gay earth, fuck it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksJourney, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I feel like @Lev Peshkov tbh
He too is close to ascension

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
brother you are perfect the way you are stop falling for this stupid propaganda saying mUHHH DO THIS DO THAT AND YOU'LL LOOK PRETTY

god designed you the way you are because he knows this is your most perfect form. how could you trust another human to alter your physical appearance when god made you this way? you are beyond pathetic man. i hope you snap out of it, you'll never be satisfied if you get surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Danish_Retard, randomuser2407 and 2 others
brother you are perfect the way you are stop falling for this stupid propaganda saying mUHHH DO THIS DO THAT AND YOU'LL LOOK PRETTY

god designed you the way you are because he knows this is your most perfect form. how could you trust another human to alter your physical appearance when god made you this way? you are beyond pathetic man. i hope you snap out of it, you'll never be satisfied if you get surgeries.
You can’t be fucking serious. That better be a copypasta, for your sake.
God created me, and humanity ogred me through straying away from the way things should be done. I am a product of an enviroment ruined by humans

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Need2Ascend, egoy and 1 other person
You can’t be fucking serious. That better be a copypasta, for your sake.
God created me, and humanity ogred me through straying away from the way things should be done. I am a product of an enviroment ruined by humans
haha faggot you fell for it
imagine believing this shit when i'm on a looksmaxxing forum jfc

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, randomuser2407, Need2Ascend and 3 others

@copingvolcel tier
Clearly, you don't live in the real world, I have gotten IOIs from way hotter women because unlike you I haven't spent most of my life in a basement. I even approached a very hot girl once at an all inclusive 5 star hotel in Mexico and she liked me. So although women do care about looks, they aren't as obsessed with the details as incels are, otherwise I would not be getting so much attention from women. Since the quarantine, I haven't gotten any IOIs but it's because I haven't seen any young women since the quarantine began.

If there was no COVID19, I would already have a girlfriend or I would have gotten laid with more than 1 girl this year, I guarantee it. My country's authoritarian laws about covid19 are the reason why I can't get laid, not my looks because if I had the opportunity to meet lots of young women, I wouldn't have trouble to attract them.

My username comes from the fact that for so many years, women liked me but I was so insecure and so afraid of letting a girl into my life, that I chose to just avoid them and be alone so I was a volcel, but since I was lying to myself because deep down I really craved sex and love from women, I was also coping, so I was a copingvolcel. Now I am a COVID19cel.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath and egoy
@copingvolcel tier
I only meant that women don't care about eyes as much as incels think. The only features that really matter to women seem to be mostly:

Not being bald (huge failo) > Height > Jawline (as long as its not recessed) > Phenotype > Physique/Body > Eyes > Nose

The hottest hollywood actors don't even have perfect eyes or the perfect face, they just look good because of their phenotype and their jawline, a lot of them are not that tall too. My point was that you can't be an incel if you're average. And if you're subhuman, you just have to looksmax like I did 2 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I only meant that women don't care about eyes as much as incels think. The only features that really matter to women seem to be mostly:

Not being bald (huge failo) > Height > Jawline (as long as its not recessed) > Phenotype > Physique/Body > Eyes > Nose

The hottest hollywood actors don't even have perfect eyes or the perfect face, they just look good because of their phenotype and their jawline, a lot of them are not that tall too. My point was that you can't be an incel if you're average. And if you're subhuman, you just have to looksmax like I did 2 years ago.
If you are average young man in 2020, the odds of you being Incel, are dependent on how low you are willing to go/ how lucky you can get.

lets just leave it at that I'm bored tbh not debating your hierarchy of looks categories. but im sure that we can agree that there are failos that make or break incels, ie water is wet.