Femboymaxx so ubermensch can use you for practice

the more I’m attracted to men the better at morphing I get
Understanding of facial anatomy and image editing is masculine

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
R u injecting E

• +1
you write autism tier analysis of hyper specific facial features/ratios as well as make elaborate theories about dick size. because of that id say you are male in many ways, but ig u female in some ways too tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and PeiFan94
you write autism tier analysis of hyper specific facial features/ratios as well as make elaborate theories about dick size. because of that id say you are male in many ways, but ig u female in some ways too tbh.
How do I come across on the gender spectrum?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and vermillioncorefan
How do I come across on the gender spectrum?
male. especially when i still thought u were a tiktok kid named Celphony and not the guy who said he got fucked by chadlite lol. those tiktok kids are like boys yk they act like boys

• Woah
No the fuck you are not

• So Sad
you’ll be taking dick soon enough

• Love it
male. especially when i still thought u were a tiktok kid named Celphony and not the guy who said he got fucked by chadlite lol. those tiktok kids are like boys yk they act like boys
I'm genderfluid tbf so I definitely have both masc and femme qualities. Being empathic, submissive, gentle, comforting, a good listener e.g. are all feminine traits. I guess because you're such a loser I may not come across the same as I would to a more dominant male, but it's there nevertheless. I will say you're conflating sex with gender tho (as is thecel). We are obviously all biological males here, but some are more men than others.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and vermillioncorefan
I'm genderfluid tbf so I definitely have both masc and femme qualities. Being empathic, submissive, gentle, comforting, a good listener e.g. are all feminine qualities. I guess because you're such a loser I may not come across the same as I would to a more dominant male, but it's there nevertheless. I will say you're conflating sex with gender tho (as is thecel). We are obviously all biological males here, but some are more men than others.
why’s it gotta be about me being a loser? i literally just said what i think

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
why’s it gotta be about me being a loser? i literally just said what i think
Fair. I just mean gender/presentation is all relative. When I talked to that black intersex chick here I felt more boyish because she said I reminded her of her boyfriend. When I was with my little sister I felt very masculine in comparison. Tall niggas in the grocery store make seem like less than a man so it's all situational.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Fair. I just mean gender/presentation is all relative. When I talked to that black intersex chick here I felt more boyish because she said I reminded her of her boyfriend. When I was with my little sister I felt very masculine in comparison. Tall niggas in the grocery store make seem like less than a man so it's all situational.
would u feel like less of a man around me? i’m 6’2 and 200 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Maybe at first but then I'd tip you over and fuck you in the ass to even the score
that’s true i’m a fat faggot who would tip over and roll like a yoga ball

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Eriot Lodger
Will u let me fuck ur sissy ass once you transistion using my 6 inch cock

• Ugh..
the more I’m attracted to men the better at morphing I get
clearly not the case

• Hmm...
my gf called me feminine shit hurt 😢

• So Sad