IM SO FUCKING FINISHED BRO PLS HELP ME

enriquecel

enriquecel

chad in car mirrors subhuman in iphone camera
dumb fat foid that used to like me a few yrs ago is inviting me to her birthday i dont wanna go ahhh :feelswhy: fuck this shit im gonna pretend i died shes broderline subhuman and greasy God why do you test me like this

birdies: @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @Imretarded? @Rea @cromagnon (sock dog nigga)

• +1
Reactions: Rea, Imretarded? and looksmaxxing223
bump pray for me homies

Just bring a shotgun and bombs and blow her house up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and enriquecel
bro im going on strike if u dont change ur pfp to hamza ahmed like mine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and enriquecel
shotgun is in my mouth guys im abt to

i dont get invited anywhere. consider yourself blessed

i dont get invited anywhere. consider yourself blessed
bro shes borderline subanimal and leaks grease cuz of her fat belly, i would rther die my nigga. also her friend group is full of subhuman foids and ugly niggas who are trying to fuck anything thats alive

• Woah
Reactions: Youthpill
bro shes borderline subanimal and leaks grease cuz of her fat belly, i would rther die my nigga. also her friend group is full of subhuman foids and ugly niggas who are trying to fuck anything thats alive
take the chance to make new friends act like u want to be there, wtf do you think id do?

Okay then don’t go

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
take the chance to make new friends act like u want to be there, wtf do you think id do?
Okay then don’t go
i clutched:forcedsmile:

Low T Response
Shouldve told her that you are too busy jerking off to care
was planning on just telling her im gonna have a headache that day and leave on delivered

• JFL
Reactions: FreakShowCel
Bro just say your busy some1 died or some shit stop crying loser

was planning on just telling her im gonna have a headache that day and leave on delivered
Shouldve done that
Now youve left it open and said sorry shes most likely going to invite you on a different day

Shouldve done that
Now youve left it open and said sorry shes most likely going to invite you on a different day
not likely for her to change her schedule

Just don't go?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and enriquecel
Just don't go?

• +1
Wtf

• +1
dumb fat foid that used to like me a few yrs ago is inviting me to her birthday i dont wanna go ahhh :feelswhy: fuck this shit im gonna pretend i died shes broderline subhuman and greasy God why do you test me like this

birdies: @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @Imretarded? @Rea @cromagnon (sock dog nigga)
This is why people tell you to stay away from fat poontang buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back