im so fucking pissed i didnt get a british nose

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

NO WONDER IM BEING WEEDED OUT OF THE GENE POOL IN UK.

LOOK AT HER NOSE

SHORT, SMALL, THIN, NON-BULBOUS

MY NOSE: LONG, BIG, WIDE, BULBOUS

I HAVE A FUCKING SHIT ETHNIC NIGGER NOSE

NO WONDER IM BEING BREEDED OUT. ALONG WITH MY SUBHUMAN HEIGHT

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN NIGGA

IF U DONT HAVE A TINY BRITISH NOSE YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, Deleted member 27511, joeveniro and 1 other person
laugh react if you want my big fucking dick down ur throat

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Sens, hopefanofguns and 3 others
Kek get nosemogged by me a third world 80 IQ brown subhuman

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 27511
Over projected, droopy & crooked are bigger failos than bulbous imo. I have a bulbous nose like it’s soft and wide but it’s not over projected and it’s upturned with a slight ski slope it mogs I get compliments on how cute it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 26859
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Over projected, droopy & crooked are bigger failos than bulbous imo
True it is legit impossible to look good with a nose like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, rubberduck and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Cop
Over projected, droopy & crooked are bigger failos than bulbous imo. I have a bulbous nose like it’s soft and wide but it’s not over projected and it’s upturned with a slight ski slope it mogs I get compliments on how cute it is
cope harder bulbous noses are disgusting

Huge failo

Crooked can still look good from the front. U have to be chad everything else to pull off a bulbous nose

Cop

cope harder bulbous noses are disgusting

Huge failo

Crooked can still look good from the front. U have to be chad everything else to pull off a bulbous nose
Tons of TikTok eboys that thots simp over have bulbous noses, it can look cute and youthful. I’m also a mutt so it suits my features, but there are still plenty of white guys with it and it looks good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Tons of TikTok eboys that thots simp over have bulbous noses, it can look cute and youthful. I’m also a mutt so it suits my features, but there are still plenty of white guys with it and it looks good
show some then. im calling larp.

"British nose"
Ye aight, I have a humped nose and so does gandy

wats ur point

and yea the british nose is the perfect nose
Point is I'm British and so is Gandy, neither of our noses are close to perfect
There's no such thing as a British nose

Point is I'm British and so is Gandy, neither of our noses are close to perfect
There's no such thing as a British nose
yes there is shit noses too. but the AVERAGE british nose is what i described and showed in OP.

no where else has this perfect nose as much as uk

Get rhino then

show some then. im calling larp.
lHDIxSv.png

Search "cute TikTok boys" on YouTube or something, I'd say it's even a majority that have bulbous noses.It's part of the cute archetype to have a soft childlike nose with an upturned tip. Like Im a big hockey fan and the latest 1st overall pick girls are absolutely obsessed with and he's got a bulbous ass nose too
image.jpg

lHDIxSv.png

Search "cute TikTok boys" on YouTube or something, I'd say it's even a majority that have bulbous noses.It's part of the cute archetype to have a soft childlike nose with an upturned tip. Like Im a big hockey fan and the latest 1st overall pick girls are absolutely obsessed with and he's got a bulbous ass nose too
image.jpg
lets face it that guy on the bottom would be better with a less bulbous nose.. hes just good looking anyways

lets face it that guy on the bottom would be better with a less bulbous nose.. hes just good looking anyways
Maybe a bit less bulbous would be ideal, I don't think it would be worth it for him to get rhinoplasty though. I'm not saying bulbous nose is superior, I'm just saying I don't think it's as big a failo as droopy, crooked & over projected. I think if he had a slim nose it would throw off his other features as well, he has quite wideset eyes and his brows extend far to the sides of his face, it suits a wider nose

so many ethnics have slim prejected noses including md

lHDIxSv.png

image.jpg
Bulbous? These are the remarks of someone with BDD. Their noses are balanced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859