I'm so glad I took finasteride.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I can see my fringe coming back. Someone commented about me today and said I looked younger. Lifefeul.

I'm 100% sure it can even combat premature greying. I spotted my first ever grey hair on my beard this year. I can say with 100% confidence it has completely disappeared! I looked at it every day for the past year, now it's vanished. My hairline is recovering. When I look up to the sky, I can see some of my hair - this is the first time I can since I was 20. My hair is also thicker too. Everytime I go to sleep or shower I don't see hair falling out.

It's literally reverse-aging for your hair. It's like turning the clock back for your head quite literally. Pretty soon my hair will look like this:

I was ONLY taking 1mg per every two days because I was scared about the effects on my dick. But I will ramp it up to 2mg. I can still get hard and pretty sure my cum quality is fine. In any case it only takes one Brazzers.com scene by Willow Ryder to fix any problems with getting hard.

FINASTERIDE IS A MUST?!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, try2beme, Darkeningstar and 12 others
Where can get it? My hair is fine but I'm thinking long-term.

Where can get it? My hair is fine but I'm thinking long-term.
Which country. Cucks in Europe usually need a prescription. I found a good website in UK. America is fine. Or even go abroad for like 1/100th of the price. It's quite expensive.

Don't forget to skincaremaxxx. That's massively underrated

Never tried finasteride but im amazed by the results of minoxidil. Ill send you pic on discord later about progress on beard

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and SecularIslamist
You'll get really diminishing returns past 1mg. You can try dutasteride if you want something stronger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SecularIslamist
There are too many anti-finasteride propagandists on the web. Sorry bhai @JohnDoe

You probably need it more than me. Like I said my entire family and ancestors, even grandads from both my mother and father had hair like this at old age.

I got some recession but balding is very rare. I've seen it amongst others but no blood relation.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Richard Cheese and Abhorrence
Damn realized this thread looks like one of those ads full of bots in the comment section

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Never tried finasteride but im amazed by the results of minoxidil. Ill send you pic on discord later about progress on beard
Did you treat the patches? I thought you said you couldn't grow it at all.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
You can buy it OTC here . Would be retarded for me to not take it when I have clear signs of recession

• +1
Did you treat the patches? I thought you said you couldn't grow it at all.
Yeah man, it has grown lot of hair the patch i had to the point that in a couple of weeks there will probably be no patch. I think you remember i sent you a pic showing you the patch some 2 months ago. Since it has grown a lot of hair. And it's amazing because at first i bought 2% minox which is not even for men and still it gave results and now i have been doing 5% which is the one for men.

• Love it
You can buy it OTC here . Would be retarded for me to not take it when I have clear signs of recession
Your hair looks young like a teenager anyway. So you're fine now. However nobodies hair stays the same at different ages (water). Taking low dosage now could benefit you.

Side effects are variable.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Yeah man, it has grown lot of hair the patch i had to the point that in a couple of weeks there will probably be no patch. I think you remember i sent you a pic showing you the patch some 2 months ago. Since it has grown a lot of hair. And it's amazing because at first i bought 2% minox which is not even for men and still it gave results and now i have been doing 5% which is the one for men.
I'm gonna look into minox. I generally don't have a problem with my hair generally. However lots of niggas here tell me to grow my hair out, but because I have recession it wouldn't look would've years ago.

• +1
Which country. Cucks in Europe usually need a prescription. I found a good website in UK. America is fine. Or even go abroad for like 1/100th of the price. It's quite expensive.

Don't forget to skincaremaxxx. That's massively underrated
I take retinol and gonna get a skin/hair/nail supplement today. It's good, I've done it before and the reviews are great too.
XLNT Beauty
Screenshot 20240626 021702 Chrome

(red light filter because I put on retinol)

• +1
Minox fucks your collagen. I have a small patch on the right side of my neck where hair for some reason doesn't grow aswell. But.. collagen is life.

• Woah
I thought muzziecels got beards without jewish chemicals but .org subhumans seem to break all laws of nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, MaghrebGator and whitepilledchad
There are too many anti-finasteride propagandists on the web. Sorry bhai @JohnDoe

You probably need it more than me. Like I said my entire family and ancestors, even grandads from both my mother and father had hair like this at old age.

View attachment 2999666

I got some recession but balding is very rare. I've seen it amongst others but no blood relation.
No, you simply haven't done enough research on the subject. But again i have no time to argue about Finasteride so lets leave it at that.
My crown is thinning but besides that you cannot tell i have any hairloss at all, literally zero besides that small area on my crown where it's thinning or a bald-spot is forming. Is that enough for me to nuke my dick? nah. hair is life, sure.. but doesn't matter if i'm a billionaire 6'2 chad if my dick doesn't work, it's fucking over. You don't even need finasteride since you are likely not even prone to MPB, any hair loss that you may have is probably from stress/other factors that can be reversed. So putting yourself at risk when you very likely don't even have the genes for MPB is crazy to me but each to their own. Those gook genes you got gonna give you a full head of hair at 70 JFL
Inflammation > DHT > balding
I want to target the root cause and not the middleman aka dht.

• Hmm...
I thought muzziecels got beards without jewish chemicals but .org subhumans seem to break all laws of nature.
From what i have seen, he has a small patch where hair doesn't grow, i have this too, it's some kind of other issue, not related to us being able to grow a beard or not, we can both grow a beard i'm 100% sure.

• +1
Minox fucks your collagen. I have a small patch on the right side of my neck where hair for some reason doesn't grow aswell. But.. collagen is life.
I saw his latest pics. It's a drastic improvement tbh in short time frame.

How much tho? And is it also variable person to person? Every treatment has negative effects. Theres no panacea for everything.

If you collagenmaxxx other ways it's fine to counterbalance it. You seem to want risk-free. Doesn't exist.

I didn't know that. I don't care if i get old so be it hair or rope

• JFL
I didn't know that. I don't care if i get old so be it hair or rope
If you're using minox, i think it's good to use tret so you counteract the collagen loss from minox.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MaghrebGator
From what i have seen, he has a small patch where hair doesn't grow, i have this too, it's some kind of other issue, not related to us being able to grow a beard or not, we can both grow a beard i'm 100% sure.
Yeah i have a decent beard. The small patch is only noticeable if you pay attention

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
If you're using minox, i think it's good to use tret so you counteract the collagen loss from minox.
Thanks for the advise man, really appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Fin mogs:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
@Heatmiser

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser
I saw his latest pics. It's a drastic improvement tbh in short time frame.

How much tho? And is it also variable person to person? Every treatment has negative effects. Theres no panacea for everything.

If you collagenmaxxx other ways it's fine to counterbalance it. You seem to want risk-free. Doesn't exist.
No it's well known minox fucks your collagen and ages you. You can see the visible ageing of people who post before/after pics a lot of the time. Have to use tret imo if you do go the minox route.

• +1
Fin gave me gyno so i stopped otherwise would have continued it now im not sure how to take it again since im prone to gyno only option is to get surgery where they remove complete gland

• So Sad
I just took my second pill .I 'll be keep taking this shit forever.

• JFL
Fin gave me gyno so i stopped otherwise would have continued it now im not sure how to take it again since im prone to gyno only option is to get surgery where they remove complete gland
How long after you started Fin did you get gyno?

How long after you started Fin did you get gyno?
4 months maybe also i had small non noticable gyno before which just increased after taking fin

• So Sad
Reactions: Heatmiser
Fin is literally the god supplement for looks. If you are receding and you don’t take it you’re literally mentally ill and anti science

How about the side effects of being BALD? Yeah

• +1
If you get gyno that mean means you have low Dht therefore your hair loss isn’t caused by aga

What dosage and frequency?

1mg Finasteride a day keeps the Norwood reaper away.

Last edited: