I’m so glad the world is starting to discover Israelis for the deranged psychopaths they really are

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
They try to hard to convince the world that they’re normal non genocidal human beings with morals but no one’s buying that shit anymore they’re being exposed hahahahaha

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpeg
    IMG_0490.jpeg
    520.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, BigJimsWornOutTires, try2beme and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, dimorphism and Deleted member 28896
“Nazi-esque” jfl why tf does everything have to be about Nazis

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
its all muslim history karma

Of course I prefer them 1000 times over Palestinians
Like if you were non Muslim I’d understand but the fact that you’re Muslim just makes your support for israel so cageworthy

They try to hard to convince the world that they’re normal non genocidal human beings with morals but no one’s buying that shit anymore they’re being exposed hahahahaha
They won’t wake up to the truth about all Jews in general though, nothing will change even if Israel gets annihilated

Like if you were non Muslim I’d understand but the fact that you’re Muslim just makes your support for israel so cageworthy
There’s no reason not to support the Jewish right of a own state as a Muslim. There’s a reason why only stupid teenagers say "free Palestine“ while Islamic scholars don’t. Israel belongs to the Jews, according to the Quran and according to history

There’s no reason not to support the Jewish right of an own state as a Muslim. There’s a reason why only stupid teenagers say "free Palestine“ while Islamic scholars don’t. Israel belongs to the Jews, according to the Quran and according to history
You’re not a Muslim nigga your a trolling larper 😂

You’re not a Muslim nigga your a trolling larper 😂
I’m a troll because I’m saying what stands in the Quran? Didn’t Allah free the Jews from Egypt and promised them a land? Didn’t prophets like Dawud or suleyman rule over that land ? We’re they not Jewish (by blood)? So if you say Jews have no right over that land, you may also say our prophet Dawud (David) has no right over his land. You wanna go against god?

I’m a troll because I’m saying what stands in the Quran? Didn’t Allah free the Jews from Egypt and promised them a land? Didn’t prophets like Dawud or suleyman rule over that land ? Were they not Jewish (by blood)? So if you say Jews have no right over that land, you may also say our prophet Dawud (David) has no right over his land. You wanna go against god?

All Abrahamic religions are descended from those Jews which were freed from Egypt, so that argument is flawed. Also the Quran says that Muhammad is the next prophet after all those prophets so if you want to say that the Quran gave those Jews a land in Israel then those Jews would now be Muslim because if those Jews reject Muhammad then they’re going against the orders of the God which gave them the land.

All Abrahamic religions are descended from those Jews which were freed from Egypt, so that argument is flawed. Also the Quran says that Muhammad is the next prophet after all those prophets so if you want to say that the Quran gave those Jews a land in Israel then those Jews would now be Muslim because if those Jews reject Muhammad then they’re going against the orders of the God which gave them the land.
”O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has prescribed for you, and do not turn your backs, or you will become losers.” [5:21]

“Musa said to his people: "Ask help from Allah and be patient; surely the land is Allah's; He causes such of His servants to inherit it as He pleases, and the end is for those who fear(Allah)." They said: "We have been persecuted before you came to us and since you have come to us." He said: "It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you rulers in the land, then He will see how you act "(7:128-9).

”O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has prescribed for you, and do not turn your backs, or you will become losers.” [5:21]

“Musa said to his people: "Ask help from Allah and be patient; surely the land is Allah's; He causes such of His servants to inherit it as He pleases, and the end is for those who fear(Allah)." They said: "We have been persecuted before you came to us and since you have come to us." He said: "It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you rulers in the land, then He will see how you act "(7:128-9).
Yes, read my post again and try to understand it this time.

If you want to decide who the land belongs to based on this then it belongs to Muslims. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean that there should only be people of one race / religion living there. Even the idea is ridiculous and the fact that you as a Muslim seem to seriously believe the existence of the state of Israel is justified by your religion is embarrassing.

Ok so you think some verses in the Quran aren’t valid anymore, no need to continue this
You must be brainwashed by Saudi propaganda you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
If we had a tranny president and he told the world, "All of my citizens are faggots and trannies themselves," does that make you one? Of course, all of us wouldn't be such perverts. But "his" voice overpowers ours.

What Israel's leaders and military are doing DOES NOT reflect the holy people in Israel who never ponder hate or violence against any person. But their voice isn't heard! And just because some rich fuck gets his retarded child to repeat things don't make it true.