Im so happy that white men are being cucked worldwide. Pale subhumans deserve it. Some of the most vile retards

BibleBelieving

BibleBelieving

Banned
Drunk fat Irish American dudes are retarded bigots. Retards.

And crackers on here like @WanderingBurro say this guys skin color which is golden and mediteranean is not good.
FaceApp 1686967225285

The pink cracker claims northern Europeans with a tan are the best color yet we all know they turn fucking red and peel and get cancer. Like the faggot @Krakowski . Whos cursed to work a boring shitty job and wagecuck and hates his parents. Whites r the biggest subhumans mentally and physically.

That's why you're women cheat on you WORLDWIDE everyday with ethnics. Bro you're race is a joke. All through europe ethnic men roam free fucking ur women.

White pale skin may look nice on WOMEN. Not men. Face it you're inferior that's why you lash out with your racism.

Every alpha race and people in the Bible were the same color as this guy or darker.

Greeks. Israelites. Egyptians. Arabs. Cushions. Cushites* Assyrians. Everyone.

Fucking cracker lmfaooooo u wouldn't survive in the sun u were living in the forests in ur mud huts until recently. Now? Ur women fuck us.

Nigga.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Do us dravidians mog the white man bhai?

I'm not even white

I'm not even white
All ik is youre afraid of me. Afraid to show your subhuman disgusting photo cuz u know that guy in the OP mogs ur entire bloodline.

If you're not white why we're you cucking for whites. I heard you're a part spic is that true? Either way that guy mogs tf out of you you subhuman. Meds and middle easterners are superior to u ur women leave u for meds.

• JFL
I'm not even white
You were sucking whites cock prob cuz u feel inferior to the guy I posted in OP so u had to say something to neg his appeal. That and ur hispanic people often cuck for whites cuz they dominated ur people and still do u have some.masochostic cuck fetish. Faggot.

• JFL
Men are really competing over women that don’t even want them and fuck chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: BibleBelieving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back