I’m so locked in rn you wouldn’t believe it

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
This leanmaxxing shit is so easy. Just don’t eat unhealthy, it’s 4pm and I’m on 400 calories and 52gram of protein. I’m gonna eat in an hour. Then 8pm. Then 10pm.

I just don’t got to drink alcohol. I’m 8 days sober

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pollorex, Manletmachine, WatermelonLover and 8 others
This leanmaxxing shit is so easy. Just don’t eat unhealthy, it’s 4pm and I’m on 400 calories and 52gram of protein. I’m gonna eat in an hour. Then 8pm. Then 10pm.

Weight?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
It’s much easier for me to be consistent in leanmaxxing/dieting when I don’t eat in front of the tv

A tasty potatoes hack is to boil them 5 mins (so the potassium doesn’t disappear), then cook it in a pan with a bit of oil (not too much) and put on white garlic and fries seasoning, low calorie and tasty af, since potatoes are low calorie and low carb

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and AspiringMogger
What’s your bf percentage that you have to leanmax for a year to get abs? Surely it shouldn’t take that long
I’m probably getting abs within 14 weeks. But I’m 100% certain I’ll be fully lean during next summer. I’m not obese just overweight.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It’s much easier for me to be consistent in leanmaxxing/dieting when I don’t eat in front of the tv

A tasty potatoes hack is to boil them 5 mins (so the potassium doesn’t disappear), then cook it in a pan with a bit of oil (not too much) and put on white garlic and fries seasoning, low calorie and tasty af, since potatoes are low calorie and low carb
Idk how you can drink as much as you do and still remain lean tbh. I already have a slow metabolism, when I drink 3x times a week I gain weight no matter how much I starve myself.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I’m probably getting abs within 14 weeks. But I’m 100% certain I’ll be fully lean during next summer. I’m not obese just overweight.
That was kind of a retarded question to ask as I just realised I’ve been trying to get lean for a year. Being consistent is the hardest thing when leanmaxxing, only recently I’ve been consistent because my diet is on point. Only eating meat and fruit makes it a lot easier

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
That was kind of a retarded question to ask as I just realised I’ve been trying to get lean for a year. Being consistent is the hardest thing when leanmaxxing, only recently I’ve been consistent because my diet is on point. Only eating meat and fruit makes it a lot easier
Yea realistically it shouldn’t take a long time but everybody relapses, life happens. Rn I eat approx 135-145 grams of protein a day and 2200 calories. This feels like a doable deficit, in 6 weeks I’m gonna jog 25 mins on the treadmill and in 10 weeks I’ll do 5K runs.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Idk how you can drink as much as you do and still remain lean tbh. I already have a slow metabolism, when I drink 3x times a week I gain weight no matter how much I starve myself.
Believe me I’m far from lean lol

• JFL
Believe me I’m far from lean lol
Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

When I’m lean and I get my Burberry bucket hat + TN’s I’m gonna by Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and mogstar
Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

When I’m lean and I get my Burberry bucket hat + TN’s I’m gonna by Tyrone
When drinking I track everything, even wine and vodka. Makes me not get enough nutrients tho, so I often end up overstuffing myself with calories

• JFL
When drinking I track everything, even wine and vodka. Makes me not get enough nutrients tho, so I often end up overstuffing myself with calories
You not a real sipper then. I can’t describe the way it makes me feel. I may very well be the first person in my lineage to ever drink alcohol tbh

Good shit broski.

• Love it
No offence but i dont think anyone actually locked in would use .org

No offence but i dont think anyone actually locked in would use .org
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Instead of being outside messing my collegen up, I’m working out, eating healthy, and rotting. It’s a way better alternative

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Instead of being outside messing my collegen up, I’m working out, eating healthy, and rotting. It’s a way better alternative
I meant more like getting money up which i wish i was doing

• +1

good on you bhai

• Love it