Im so much fatter than I thought

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Positioned myself naked in the most exposing lighting, my stomache has fat, my arms are lean, legs muscular and fat and I have love handle fat. Im sure not using an AI with my test is making me look more like shit, im sticking to my 2lbs of fat loss a week low cal diet but im raging at the fact it's going to take at least 2 months before I get close to my goal. I dont even care about the discipline it takes not to eat im just so pissed off I let myself put on all this use less sludge.

If anyone is thinking of rotting or bulking don't! It's not worth it. Im on 1500 cals a day and 350mg of test so at least when this cut is over I will have a great body, If you are natrual just get lean and recomp NEVER over eat.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BigBoy
That's how it always is. "Big" bloated natties turn into twinks when they cut to 10%

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
My depression made me rot at home. But I'm ready and motivated to lose weight now. I feel so embarrassed just stepping outside and walking. How could a subhuman like me think to integrate into society?

Yeah man, it's a shitty thing to realize you're a fatty. Not just "a little overweight".

See sig. Fasting > all other methods of weight loss.

I'm on a bulk too, soon over though.

See sig. Fasting > all other methods of weight loss.
"Everything I say is satire and not meant to be taken as advice"
SOMETHING IS FHISHY MADMONG

• JFL
Reactions: MadMong