I'm so pissed right now

Cristiano RonaIdo

Cristiano RonaIdo

Banned
The fact that I haven't ate anything in 11 hours literally nothing suppressed appetite with coffee (5 scoops) and the appettite suppression is starting to wear off and I'm hungry. Ate 6 eggs in breakfast.

The thing is, I have to eat ground beef, which tastes like shit on it's own. I used to eat it with bread which tastes very good, but I'm leanmaxxing so, fuck this shit. It tastes like shit. Fuck leanmaxxing. Anyways, I'm disciplined. I didn't not eat anything for 11 hours just to waste it with bread.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and t20cel
The fact that I haven't ate anything in 11 hours literally nothing suppressed appetite with coffee (5 scoops) and the appettite suppression is starting to wear off and I'm hungry. Ate 6 eggs in breakfast.

The thing is, I have to eat ground beef, which tastes like shit on it's own. I used to eat it with bread which tastes very good, but I'm leanmaxxing so, fuck this shit. It tastes like shit. Fuck leanmaxxing. Anyways, I'm disciplined. I didn't not eat anything for 11 hours just to waste it with bread.
are you on a proper cut bhai ? or just skinnymaxxing?

One trick I used to do was to eat oranges whenever I got too hungry (they have 47 calories).

• JFL
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo
Leanmaxxing is hard as hell Idk how people have it so easy