I’m so pissed rn because of my parents

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
They took my anastrazole and mk-677, i slept so good talking all of it with one gh boosting thing. So I was sleeping and I woke up and my mom asked me while I was in bed “what are those female hormones your taking?” I said it’s not female hormones it’s to suppress female hormones. I asked what happened with it and turns out my dad took all of it. I immediately had a burst of energy even tho is hard for me to wake up, I went to his room immediately and found those things, she went up there started complaining that im talking it and woke up my dad. I ran with all of it downstairs and hid it under my bed, my dad came up to me and he was threading me with his fist saying to tell me where is it, I was scared he actually gonna punch me and I didn’t want no more problems so I told him where it is I can’t fight my dad after all.
I feel so pissed, I’ve never been so angry in a long time. I told my mom before going to school that im gonna starve for a week because of them and she said do it it’s good for you gut health she doesn’t realise that im actually gonna do it

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st_max, Joshrc, paveldurovreal and 3 others
when you're older you're gonna realize you have great parents

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, redlegodogs123, raabla and 5 others
Guarantee those wont do anything to you anyways lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nolpolin2, princeof316, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Should of just fought your dad pussy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, ihatewhiterose and matka
I told my mom before going to school that im gonna starve for a week because of them and she said do it it’s good for you gut health she doesn’t realise that im actually gonna do it
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
They took my anastrazole and mk-677, i slept so good talking all of it with one gh boosting thing. So I was sleeping and I woke up and my mom asked me while I was in bed “what are those female hormones your taking?” I said it’s not female hormones it’s to suppress female hormones. I asked what happened with it and turns out my dad took all of it. I immediately had a burst of energy even tho is hard for me to wake up, I went to his room immediately and found those things, she went up there started complaining that im talking it and woke up my dad. I ran with all of it downstairs and hid it under my bed, my dad came up to me and he was threading me with his fist saying to tell me where is it, I was scared he actually gonna punch me and I didn’t want no more problems so I told him where it is I can’t fight my dad after all.
I feel so pissed, I’ve never been so angry in a long time. I told my mom before going to school that im gonna starve for a week because of them and she said do it it’s good for you gut health she doesn’t realise that im actually gonna do it
you'll thank them in future :Comfy:
these pills would only make your body a chemical factory :mask:

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
my dad came up to me and he was threading me with his fist saying to tell me where is it, I was scared he actually gonna punch me and I didn’t want no more problems so I told him where it is
You should have resisted.

You should have punched that bitch goy in the face until he fell down and then kept hitting him continously until he lost consciousness.

To assert dominance.

But, instead, you chose not to.

So he humiliated you and took your shit.

If he wasn't a genetic dead end that concepted your subhuman ass you wouldn't have been buying those steroids.

If he gave birth to a prettyboy chadlite instead of an inferior species your parents would have been content with you and respected your decisions.

You'll also never be this young again, and any chance to ascend have been taken away from you.

By your parents.

Any dreams and goals you ever had... Destroyed.

My suggestion is to give up on your dreams and die. You're subhuman till the end and beyond.

Therefore, there is no point in living.

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
You should have resisted.

You should have punched that bitch goy in the face until he fell down and then kept hitting him continously until he lost consciousness.

To assert dominance.

But, instead, you chose not to.

So he humiliated you and took your shit.

If he wasn't a genetic dead end that concepted your subhuman ass you wouldn't have been buying those steroids.

If he gave birth to a prettyboy chadlite instead of an inferior species your parents would have been content with you and respected your decisions.

You'll also never be this young again, and any chance to ascend have been taken away from you.

By your parents.

Any dreams and goals you ever had... Destroyed.

My suggestion is to give up on your dreams and die. You're subhuman till the end and beyond.

Therefore, there is no point in living.
Hey you are the bitch got here if I saw you in real life I would kill you for your words you ugly incel subhuman I mog you to death

They took my anastrazole and mk-677, i slept so good talking all of it with one gh boosting thing. So I was scared he actually gonna punch me and I didn’t want no more problems so I told him where it is I can’t fight my dad after all.
biggest cuck on .org

you can only repent by stabbing your dad to death and posting proof here ( in gta rp of course )

biggest cuck on .org

you can only repent by stabbing your dad to death and posting proof here ( in gta rp of course )
Nahh I won’t do it and I never plan to do it only he has the right to stab me or to punch me

Hey you are the bitch got here if I saw you in real life I would kill you for your words you ugly incel subhuman I mog you to death
If you mog me to death then why are you taking steroids?

You're also defending the same parents that have humiliated you and stole your goods.

What, are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome or something?

If you mog me to death then why are you taking steroids?

You're also defending the same parents that have humiliated you and stole your goods.

What, are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome or something?
It’s not steroids and I wanted to increases my height potential.
I’m defending my parents because they think they do the best for me

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
always lay down when its your dad. but mom? dont let her get to you