Im so scared

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken

This video makes me so scared of growing older where I wont be able to depend on my family anymore… either I have to get on top of my game in boxing to earn actual income or… there’s no other choice I fucked up didnt even write the exam to enter unis and shit only entered sports academy to not get conscripted

If they pay for winning the nationals I should somehow save that money. What should I invest in to make even more money, lets say they give 230$?

• +1
Reactions: emo and greycel

This video makes me so scared of growing older where I wont be able to depend on my family anymore… either I have to get on top of my game in boxing to earn actual income or… there’s no other choice I fucked up didnt even write the exam to enter unis and shit only entered sports academy to not get conscripted

If they pay for winning the nationals I should somehow save that money. What should I invest in to make even more money, lets say they give 230$?

What can I do woth that money to help me in the future not be homeless

if u havent been boxing since 5 years old those chances are slim to none better off investing into a skill based on iq and interest

if u havent been boxing since 5 years old those chances are slim to none better off investing into a skill based on iq and interest
I am low iq and no skills other then fighting and jon jones started at 17 and pacquiao started at 14 nigga the age doesnt matter

I am low iq and no skills other then fighting and jon jones started at 17 and pacquiao started at 14 nigga the age doesnt matter
you have 0 chance of making it in boxing trust me,focus on sdomething realistc dont use outliers as a cope

• +1
Reactions: emo and horsefacin
Trust you? Why though?
dude just lol at this cope you dont need to trust anyone to know you should never bank on outliers for anything in life

Scam pedos for money, bud.
Making it with boxing is not realistic, but I wish you to succeed.
I joined not the best university, the average salary after it is around $0.7-1k for my major, which is quite good for Russia, frankly.
The only way is to learn some valuable skill and monetize it, it seems.

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
Scam pedos for money, bud.
Making it with boxing is not realistic, but I wish you to succeed.
I joined not the best university, the average salary after it is around $0.7-1k for my major, which is quite good for Russia, frankly.
The only way is to learn some valuable skill and monetize it, it seems.
Thanks bro but hm, scamming pedos for money seems like a good idea but how do I do that jfl

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
Thanks bro but hm, scamming pedos for money seems like a good idea but how do I do that jfl
I was joking, bhai:lul:
IQ is unironically required, use the Internet

• So Sad
just list anomalies theory

99% of elite fighters started at a young age

the fact that ur scared of ur future is enough to paint the picture

if u were truly confident in ur fighting skills so much so that u think u can catch up to even the bottom of the barrel of the elite, u wouldn't be writing a thread on .org about being so scared

• Love it
if u were truly confident in ur fighting skills so much so that u think u can catch up to even the bottom of the barrel of the elite, u wouldn't be writing a thread on .org about being so scared
its just overwhelming

• +1
Reactions: User28823