I’m so sorry guys go easy on me . This is the actual titbot

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I been larping the whole time . I’m from shadi Mahrastria India. I did not lie about all my pictures tho . I think I’m a Psl 4.5 Tbh not that bad looking. Can I ever get a gf

Attachments

• 08DF77F2-1CC3-4222-8C22-FE79F92A6011.jpeg
    08DF77F2-1CC3-4222-8C22-FE79F92A6011.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 66179AD7-1BFE-4154-AB88-002AF75C9D03.jpeg
    66179AD7-1BFE-4154-AB88-002AF75C9D03.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 103
  • EADC5841-8356-4822-9019-3018569CCC75.jpeg
    EADC5841-8356-4822-9019-3018569CCC75.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 108
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Petsmart, Zeta ascended and 10 others
reported for shitpost

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended and DarknLost
Do you want to get bullied again son?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Is this microsoft tech support?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
I been larping the whole time . I’m from shadi Mahrastria India. I did not lie about all my pictures tho . I think I’m a Psl 4.5 Tbh not that bad looking. Can I ever get a gf
you are ok, slayer, 8psl male model, women will flock to you

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, jordanbarrettisgod and UnderCovrN0rmie
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Mr.cope, Chadelite and 1 other person
It’s me what the fuck you mean

Is it that bad , I think I’m avg . Girl smile at me when they see me
you do realize that it makes no sense at all for you to suddenly turn into a bluepilled cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
lmao look at that neck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
bruhh what is that 3rd pic?

when is that 3rd pic?

An 3psl curry larping as an 5psl curry, good one

Slayer with beard tbh

But who this guy then ? 329563B5 16A6 4BF1 A52D 130AF5B7B738

you mog the old titbot so yh
Where you found those pics ?
nibba he is joking

he took a pic of his brother and himself in the living room a few weeks ago and posted it

he takes tons of videos of himself as well

jfl i u think they r on the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Titbot
Fuck you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
U r just joking but the reality is that u just look like him in the eye of every western foid.

Nigga u r 5'6 so u get mogged on a daily + u have the shitskin (there r currys without it but u have it). In Europe u would have roped long before and in america u can just cope enough to not kill urself.

At this point it doesent matter if u have good zygos or a masculine lower third.

U r just a pathetic self hating curry who likes to make fun of his race and is like a submissve dog to every white male.
I am really really sorry for u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Either way you both gonna die virgins.Join the rope train.

Chin mogs me

U r just joking but the reality is that u just look like him in the eye of every western foid.

Nigga u r 5'6 so u get mogged on a daily + u have the shitskin (there r currys without it but u have it). In Europe u would have roped long before and in america u can just cope enough to not kill urself.

At this point it doesent matter if u have good zygos or a masculine lower third.

U r just a pathetic self hating curry who likes to make fun of his race and is like a submissve dog to every white male.
This is me

1. get a job in the tech industry
2. go slay bro

Just be confident and focus on career and the girls will come

This guys Hvar Ur same psl bro

brutal tbh
And relax shitbot. In the west you have the exactly same smv than this other curry