Im so tired I wanna throw up, leave my job, and sleep home for the next 4 months

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Life is hard man, yesterday my boss asked me why i’m so absent from work, told the nigga i’m sick and he told me to not miss too many times…

Bro, I’m literally in the office rn coughing like a crack addict, I feel like i’m about to pass out from the tiredness and I slept 3h yesterday.

I can’t miss my job anymore, I don’t have any time for myself and weekends don’t even make me feel good anymore.

I’m so tired bro, and i’m supposed to start a business? no way, I don’t have the energy nor the money nor the time nothing.

I’m just gonna wait for a heart attack bro, I hope I get a heart attack at work today and die so I can’t finally be fucking free.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, superpsycho, jordanbarrettjaw and 3 others
if u need it then u have no other choice man that's the sad part

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
get a home office job
trust me its so much better then going to the fucking office to see these other wankers, atleast ur in ur comfy bed while working

if u need it then u have no other choice man that's the sad part
yeah bro I need it, that’s how brutal it is.

And what’s more brutal is that I won’t find a better job if I lose this one, i’ll be a wagecuck working physical labor all day long even on weekends.
get a home office job
trust me its so much better then going to the fucking office to see these other wankers, atleast ur in ur comfy bed while working
Literally impossible to find bro, impossible.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
in my country there are lots of home office jobs, holy shit shitaly is fr a shithole
literally third world country bro, we are so back in time we don’t got shit like that.

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
yeah bro I need it, that’s how brutal it is.

And what’s more brutal is that I won’t find a better job if I lose this one, i’ll be a wagecuck working physical labor all day long even on weekends.

Literally impossible to find bro, impossible.
if i can ask where are u?

You need to quit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Life is hard man, yesterday my boss asked me why i’m so absent from work, told the nigga i’m sick and he told me to not miss too many times…

Bro, I’m literally in the office rn coughing like a crack addict, I feel like i’m about to pass out from the tiredness and I slept 3h yesterday.

I can’t miss my job anymore, I don’t have any time for myself and weekends don’t even make me feel good anymore.

I’m so tired bro, and i’m supposed to start a business? no way, I don’t have the energy nor the money nor the time nothing.

I’m just gonna wait for a heart attack bro, I hope I get a heart attack at work today and die so I can’t finally be fucking free.
Glad i used government Money while sleeping a
All d
Ay

• WTF
Reactions: them streets b cold
Brutal for wagecucks:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
fucking hate wageslaving tbh have to do it for the rest of my life jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer