I'm so tired Is like the whole world wants me to be miserable

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It literally shouldn't be hard at all to find a job and get a gf. That's Easy stuff that every average Joe can do. It's too suifuel that there are 24 yo with established career paths while i'm still rotting with this Uber job.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Ryldoo IS COPING and forevergymcelling
Maybe if u dedicated half as much effort as u do arguing with teen’s about ur looks all day you’d have one :forcedsmile:

Seriously prime comedy at this point

Maybe if u dedicated half as much effort as u do arguing with teen’s about ur looks all day you’d have one :forcedsmile:

Seriously prime comedy at this point
you don't know shit about my effort though. i've had dozens of interviews and applied to thousands of jobs.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
That's what happen when you have no zygos:soy:

Bull Skin Default

This is how I think you look

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
you don't know shit about my effort though. i've had dozens of interviews and applied to thousands of jobs.
It's so fucking hard, I was losing my mind when unemployed. I got to the final stage for 3 companies (wasting hours on company research through stages 1-3) just to get fucked over last minute. Finally got a job after 5 stages of interviewing. The pay doesn't warrant this kind of effort, it is absurd and it's a fucking scam

It's so fucking hard, I was losing my mind when unemployed. I got to the final stage for 3 companies (wasting hours on company research through stages 1-3) just to get fucked over last minute. Finally got a job after 5 stages of interviewing. The pay doesn't warrant this kind of effort, it is absurd and it's a fucking scam
How many applicants are there to make 5 fucking stages