i'm so tired of all of this

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
life has no purpose at all. it sucks to be sentient. everything you do is futile.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel and dbva
Stop projecting

The purpose of life is to mog

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bro i thought u were 6'5 24 bideltoid chad? Did they shrink overnight or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, WishIwasChico and Clark69
Life at Tyrone

what purpose do you have
Having a specific overarching purpose in life is overrated, just live in the moment and go with the flow.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Having a specific overarching purpose in life is overrated, just live in the moment and go with the flow.
we're old bro. we already lived everything. what do you mean with live in the moment?? there is no new emotion, no innocent surprise, nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
life has no purpose at all. it sucks to be sentient. everything you do is futile.
life has no purpose and i will die alone miserable and cold

why do you need to be happy? why do u need a loving and caring family with a beautiful wife and kids and be successful? just let go tbh

and?? it's all the same.
BUT BRO HOW ARE YOU HAVING A HARD TIME IN YOUR LIFE WITH THOSE GODLY %0.000000000000000000001 STATS BRO. ANSWER ME BRO. LOOKS AND HEIGHT DONT MATTER BRO? OR YOU LIVE IN A SHITHOLE?

cope. you either do it and get used to it or you never do it
bitch mindset. calls himself "the bull" but moos like a cow. absolute state of this cuck.

Get out of my thread with this defeatist ass bullshit

BUT BRO HOW ARE YOU HAVING A HARD TIME IN YOUR LIFE WITH THOSE GODLY %0.000000000000000000001 STATS BRO. ANSWER ME BRO. LOOKS AND HEIGHT DONT MATTER BRO? OR YOU LIVE IN A SHITHOLE?
and?? no it doesn't matter. slaying doesn't matter. nothing matters at all. i just stand defeated. i don't want to work

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
we're old bro. we already lived everything. what do you mean with live in the moment?? there is no new emotion, no innocent surprise, nothing.
Just eat food that you like and immerse yourself in a different reality in video games. Jesus idk but it's not hard to think of something. Or sign up for boxing training at the gym to beat people up. Works for me.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL