I’m so tired of getting flaked and ghosted by girls

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers • Incel
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I get lots of matches on tinder but virtually every girl except a few rare ones flake or ghost. This has happened so many times it’s all I think about, and it reminds me of my youth where I was always left out and always the third wheel due to my aspergers, and now wanting something I can’t get. I’m tired of improving myself, it’s useless. I feel like drinking every day from now on. Why improve yourself when everyone just dislikes you and/or leaves you

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Xtra, emeraldglass and Debetro
If you struggle then imagine us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and TUSSELEIF
If you struggle then imagine us
I don’t even care if Europe’s population is gonna plummet 100+ million now, it’s the fault of Jews and women. Dating today must be so fucked in general

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Debetro
I don’t even care if Europe’s population is gonna plummet 100+ million now, it’s the fault of Jews and women. Dating today must be so fucked in general
The current system is wrong in so many ways.

If you're aspie and non NT just drink raw kefir and yogurt

You just gotta keep matching til you get one thats eager to meet up . I learned you have to strike while the iron is hot and waiting to long is also not ideal

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and emeraldglass
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I get lots of matches on tinder but virtually every girl except a few rare ones flake or ghost. This has happened so many times it’s all I think about, and it reminds me of my youth where I was always left out and always the third wheel due to my aspergers, and now wanting something I can’t get. I’m tired of improving myself, it’s useless. I feel like drinking every day from now on. Why improve yourself when everyone just dislikes you and/or leaves you
Based on the Austin Dunham test , which is at least 10 new tinder matches a day, that would make you an attractive enough man to approach foids in person with good sucess