im so tired of not having full, unbridled respect from women all of the time

D

Deleted member 30552

these girls that I fucking date never give me the respect that I fucking deserve, I thinik it all comes down to me not truly doing anything with my life. even though im a professional RNB alt future trap producer and singer, I don't have any plays to where it matters.

with these dumb, caveman level whores you need to have numbers in life, you can't be a rotter, they know you're a rotter and it disgusts them. even though THEY ARE FUCKING ROTTERS TOO, and it doesn't bother me at all

im just so sick of shit dude. but even my normie friends are constantly disrespected by their women too. im starting to think its just western WHORES in fucking America. they are just little pieces of fucking garbage and they're whiny little bitches who always have attitude and do their independent shit. im moving out of this shit hole. western women are disgusting entitled pieces of shit and ive never found one who's fully worthy of me, yet they act like im not even shit sometimes when it really comes down to it

im so sick of niggers in general and by that I just mean humans. I view so many of you as just fucking boring creatures with no virtues who say shit I can't resonate in the slightest. mundane, stupid, dumb ass shallow shit, people to me have NOTHING. they are NPCs to me, I have main character syndrome, I am more talented, better at talking sense, better looking, than most of these dumb faggots in this world. surely there are my equals but I am so narcy and feel so much higher above these basic fucking boring cucks, these women, and these men. boring annoying pieces of shit. I barely relate to anybody