I'm so ugly nobody wants to talk to me

L

Lebgfinal

User
It's a brutal life, nobody would want to be like me. It's so sad and depressing.
I'm friendless, talentless. I have no hope in my life.
I can keep studying get a shitty job and I'll still be a ugly piece of shit that everyone hates.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, slavicpsycho, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
damn bro. I am here for you

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and aesthetic beauty
i wanna talk to u

I don't need your sweet messages, I just want to say the truth about my life.
I understand man. nothing is gonna change nothing ever happens

• So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
It's a brutal life, nobody would want to be like me. It's so sad and depressing.
I can keep studying get a shitty job and I'll still be an ugly piece of shit that everyone hates.
Nigga pls stop crying

I can keep studying get a shitty job and I'll still be a ugly piece of shit that everyone hates.
I understand how you feel, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel, see your failures and try to seek surgical help. The best psychologist for an incel is the surgeon.

OP has the most average face ever btw

Surgeries or it's over. Things will only keep getting worse and you will feel like killing yourself every day. I know this at 22 years of age.

Surgeries or it's over. Things will only keep getting worse and you will feel like killing yourself every day. I know this at 22 years of age.
I am not wealthy enough for surgeries and it wont help me

Yea I feel the exact same way , but I don’t have forum clout like u , I’m just a forgotten bluecel

You're not ugly, silly incel. It's your attitude and mindset that's holding you back.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
if you’re at least mtn, which I know you are

that shouldn’t be a case

it cant be that bad

I am not wealthy enough for surgeries and it wont help me
It's over then. Either kill yourself or cope until the reaper comes to collect your soul.

No need to be fucking rude
I'm not being rude. What options do you have? Surgery won't work and you probably don't want to go for ugly landwhales or something, so you either commit suicide or cope until death smiles at you.

I'm not being rude. What options do you have? Surgery won't work and you probably don't want to go for ugly landwhales or something, so you either commit suicide or cope until death smiles at you.
I can improve other aspects of my life

just start a convo with some1 to make friends unless you are ND like me 😕

I’d be your friend