I’m so ugly that I’m pretty much invisible in Japan

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I feel like an Asian American visiting Japan. No one glances at me even in places that are 99.9999% Japanese and everyone I speak to replies to me using Japanese that’s far beyond me level at a rapid pace. Being here feels way too normal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and BrettyBoy
only white sluts like bbcs. not the white girls you like, but whores. swallow the bbc pill

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1560 and MiroslavBulldosex
This is what awaits JBW copers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: norwoodreaper, Redrighthand and Deleted member 1560
>looking through post history just for that

:lul::soy::bluepill:
He posted his pics on here before and I remember how he looks. You literally have subhuman IQ jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and BigBoy
>looking through post history just for that

:lul::soy::bluepill:
He posted his pics on here before and I remember how he looks. You literally have subhuman IQ jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 1 other person
Krezo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Krezo

:soy: :feelsuhh: :bluepill: love how triggered you are

So let me go through his post history to find them... LOL! Learn to type a sentence, I don't know how someone like you even figured out how to register here

Just lol @ you and @framecel222

This is the dumbest argument ever, shit doesnt make sense
Me neither but he pisses me off as a poster. Reminds me of @HSM1 with the way he talks.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and BigBoy

legit. I keep seeing coping subhumans arguing I might go full ogre on them.

[USER=2761]@framecel222[/USER how the fuck do I @ someone this site is as garbage as lookism.its overr

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
the problem is that you think gookwhores worship bbc

It doesn't make sense since he clearly can't even read :lul: and is just trying to be an obnoxious le soy anime picture fag, have him blocked but clicked to show one of his comments

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense since he clearly can't even read :lul: and is just trying to be an obnoxious le soy anime picture fag, have him blocked but clicked to show one of his comments
@Dope made a perfectly reasonable comment and you insulted him with something that doesn't make sense. He doesn't have to go through the guy's profile to know how he looks like, he can remember faces jfl. And then you two proceeded to argue ab remembering faces. What you two were arguing ab didn't make sense jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framecel222 and Deleted member 2205
@Dope made a perfectly reasonable comment and you insulted him with something that doesn't make sense. He doesn't have to go through the guy's profile to know how he looks like, he can remember faces jfl. And then you two proceeded to argue ab remembering faces. What you two were arguing ab didn't make sense jfl
He blocked me because he realized he was acting retarded and didn't have a response.

He said I was low IQ for not going through his entire post history to see he is black and assuming he is white for being in asia, he's emotional af from some comment I made earlier that he disagreed with

Don't know why you'd try to go through any mental gymanstic to side with a 10 IQ prick

> This member limits who may view their full profile.

cd7.png

Last edited:
I would like to be invisible go out and sneak into top secret buildings, rob banks, steal exam answers,

braindead argument

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and framecel222
He said I was low IQ for not going through his entire post history to see he is black and assuming he is white for being in asia, he's emotional af from some comment I made earlier that he disagreed with

Don't know why you'd try to go through any mental gymanstic to side with a 10 IQ prick

> This member limits who may view their full profile.

cd7.png
You made fun of him because Dope said op is black, and you accused him of going through ops profile to know how op looks like. Then Dope made fun of you, and you two had this retarded argument.

braindead argument
Tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190811-130815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190811-130815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20190811-130821_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190811-130821_Samsung Internet.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 4
What’s with all these retarded arguments/thread derailments on this site