Im socially inept

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
I was walking across campus wearing a rare alice in chains shirt and this emo becky said i love your shirt in a excited voice (she was standing still)

Instead of following up and starting a convo i ignored her for 10 seconds bc i wasnt concentrating then realised and said sorry thank you and kept walking off.

No point in being dripped out if youre slow with talking to new people. On the bright side i found myself a blonde gym buddy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231, shia.jihadist, autistic_tendencies and 13 others

Missed the opportunity, this is how this forum turned you autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, hopecel, scrunchables and 3 others
Yeah bruh b bu but too many fishes in the sea

What sea & what fishes if you got a broken fishing rod

I'm finished.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, try2beme and 1 other person
just emomaxx in 2024
a couple piercings will bump your face from mtn to CL to alt foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and try2beme
I was walking across campus wearing a rare alice in chains shirt and this emo becky said i love your shirt in a excited voice (she was standing still)

Instead of following up and starting a convo i ignored her for 10 seconds bc i wasnt concentrating then realised and said sorry thank you and kept walking off.

No point in being dripped out if youre slow with talking to new people. On the bright side i found myself a blonde gym buddy
Intel’s will say it’s dark triad behaviour

• +1
doenst mean anything, i get complimented on my outfits all the time by random girls lol
she was just being friendly

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, hopecel and try2beme
doenst mean anything, i get complimented on my outfits all the time by random girls lol
she was just being friendly
never said it meant anything if u actually read…..This is simply how people at university make friends and I missed a shot

L unnecessary bitterness -1500 aura loss

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I want it badly ill get a fake one and see how ppl react
there will be alot of people calling u a faggot for getting that ngl but unless ur high inhib i’m assuming you wont give the slightest fuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
there will be alot of people calling u a faggot for getting that ngl but unless ur high inhib i’m assuming you wont give the slightest fuck
Someone here told me i need to look more faggy so im down

Someone here told me i need to look more faggy so im down
depends tbh
if your not high htn+ the best thing to do imo is to just nichemaxxed to girls you find most attractive

• +1
depends tbh
if your not high htn+ the best thing to do imo is to just nichemaxxed to girls you find most attractive
High iq shit nichemaxxed ltns and subhumans get everything but autists with no drip will deny facts

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
High iq shit nichemaxxed ltns and subhumans get everything but autists with no drip will deny facts
i agree
these clothes don’t matter people are semi retarded
if you dress like a emo or some shit with piercings and whatnot as a high mtn you will have as much smv if not more to those alt whores than a genuine CL

• +1
never said it meant anything if u actually read…..This is simply how people at university make friends and I missed a shot

L unnecessary bitterness -1500 aura loss
bitter how jfl
im pretty sure you said the exact same thing to me a while back
also not a big deal you can make 1000s of friends at uni

also not a big deal you can make 1000s of friends at uni
You dont know that. You cant either since youre unnecessarily unpleasant and obnoxious

im pretty sure you said the exact same thing to me a while back
i never talked to u in my life buddy. I talked about a hijabi complimenting my kanye hoodie in a public thread. Did i cal anything iois or flirting? No. So grow up kid u sound weird and bitter

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Copeful
You dont know that. You cant either since youre unnecessarily unpleasant and obnoxious

i never talked to u in my life buddy. I talked about a hijabi complimenting my kanye hoodie in a public thread. Did i cal anything iois or flirting? No. So grow up kid u sound weird and bitter
ight bro
i make friends everywhere i go but im the unpleasant/obnoxious one (y)
good luck with your ineptness problem

• +1
Reactions: N1666
ight bro
i make friends everywhere i go but im the unpleasant/obnoxious one (y)
good luck with your ineptness problem
Thanks buddy next time read properly

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
You seem like one of the most NT people here the way you look and comment.

• +1
You seem like one of the most NT people here the way you look and comment.
Im either giga nt or badly inhibited by my looks. Very unstable type shi

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
just emomaxx in 2024
a couple piercings will bump your face from mtn to CL to alt foids
i agree
these clothes don’t matter people are semi retarded
if you dress like a emo or some shit with piercings and whatnot as a high mtn you will have as much smv if not more to those alt whores than a genuine CL
nice cope

if you're non-NT no alt girl will care about your clothes and piercings

also women want to look more special than their bfs

I see alt girls in my uni making friends with normies rather than me who's "nichemaxxed" which obviously doesn't mean shit when you're autistic like OP

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nice cope

I see alt girls in my uni making friends with normies rather than me who's "nichemaxxed" which obviously doesn't mean shit when you're autistic like OP
Im not autistic and youre consistently giving low iq autistic rotter takes everytime. Ur clearly an incel with strong opinions pulled freshly from his ass

Im either giga nt or badly inhibited by my looks. Very unstable type shi
Nah man. Thing is, someone who looks like you is the kind of person that he is either liked or not liked by a woman. It's not like an High HTN who is liked by 95% of women

And one just can't predict which girl likes your archetype/phenotype and which doesn't, so i guess that's why the ambiguity based on looks. Sometimes you get a bad reaction and you think you are just ugly overall for everyone or the other way around and you feel like good looking all day. Things are not white and black in this sense, it's just we don't get it and keep falling on the same well.

• +1
Nah man. Thing is, someone who looks like you is the kind of person that he is either liked or not liked by a woman. It's not like an High HTN who is liked by 95% of women

And one just can't predict which girl likes your archetype/phenotype and which doesn't, so i guess that's why the ambiguity based on looks. Sometimes you get a bad reaction and you think you are just ugly overall for everyone or the other way around and you feel like good looking all day. Things are not white and black in this sense, it's just we don't get it and keep falling on the same well.
If my brain didnt freeze id get over the first hurdle and let myself find out but happens from time to time nothing i can do rlly

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Im not autistic and youre consistently giving low iq autistic rotter takes everytime. Ur clearly an incel with strong opinions pulled freshly from his ass
you're autistic because you obviously are uncapable of holding a conversation with people who approach you

you yourself said that you're socially inept and it's objectively true

I mean I'm the same that's why I'm telling this

you're autistic because you obviously are uncapable of holding a conversation with people who approach you

I mean I'm the same that's why I'm telling this
Youre autistic because you use one event to describe my entire personality, without knowing me

Sounds like extremely autistic black and white thinking.

The jokes write themselves. Autists always pretend like they know you properly from one thread alone. Get a fuckin grip you sound like you got no friends and in turn pretend to know total strangers

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Its a title buddy dont cry too much. We all make mistakes u dont need to go autist mode and black and white my entire personality when udk me

See how i didnt post about every single interaction today? Now use ur brain in the future

• +1
<rare
<t-shirt
:stare:
foids are masters at picking the absolutely worst time to talk to people.

Youre autistic because you use one event to describe my entire personality, without knowing me

Sounds like extremely autistic black and white thinking.

The jokes write themselves. Autists always pretend like they know you properly from one thread alone. Get a fuckin grip you sound like you got no friends and in turn pretend to know total strangers
no normalfag on Earth would act like you did in such a situation

don't be insecure about your autism bro we're here to support each other
Its a title buddy dont cry too much. We all make mistakes u dont need to go autist mode and black and white my entire personality when udk me

See how i didnt post about every single interaction today? Now use ur brain in the future
you can't be NT with more than 7 times as many posts as me and you only joined 2 and a half months before me

you clearly are a massive rotter, broski

no normalfag on Earth would act like you did in such a situation

don't be insecure about your autism bro we're here to support each other

you can't be NT with more than 7 times as many posts as me and you only joined 2 and a half months before me

you clearly are a massive rotter, broski
Im a rotter
Im non nt

Im not autistic, thats the smallest fucking mental illness. I wish i was autistic instead of being bipolar and terribly abused. Autism is a cop out for weak faggots people like me are true non nt individuals who suffer.

Again your black and white thinking is showing which i dont like

• +1
nice cope

who said anything about being non nt jfl

• +1
Thanks buddy next time read properly
jfllll my bad
I just re read it and you didn’t say anything about that
i assumed cause every other post on here tries to humblebrag like muh she wants me broo

• +1
jfllll my bad
I just re read it and you didn’t say anything about that
i assumed cause every other post on here tries to humblebrag like muh she wants me broo
Expected from here

who said anything about being non nt jfl
OP is obviously non-NT so no nichemaxxing can compensate for that

I'm speaking from personal experience
Im a rotter
Im non nt

Im not autistic, thats the smallest fucking mental illness. I wish i was autistic instead of being bipolar and terribly abused. Autism is a cop out for weak faggots people like me are true non nt individuals who suffer.

Again your black and white thinking is showing which i dont like
well you sound more like an aspie than a bipolar person tbh

you don't know how to speak to people

OP is obviously non-NT so no nichemaxxing can compensate for that

I'm speaking from personal experience

well you sound more like an aspie than a bipolar person tbh

you don't know how to speak to people
You dont know me from one thread. Make friends

• +1
why? we kinda share the same interests broski we're so similar bro
Like what? U literally say broski u would get bullied hard in my city. Average european who tries to be ghetto, nothing alike

• +1
Like what? U literally say broski u would get bullied hard in my city. Average european who tries to be ghetto, nothing alike
I don't try to be ghetto bro I'm an alt guy who likes alt girls it's only a word broski I like it idk if it's ghetto or not I use it cuz it sounds goofy to me also haven't you been bullied as well? you said you're abused so that means you're a loser like me bro we're so similar bro also fuck the normies for what they do to people like us bro bulling has to stop! I hate normies I will never forgive them for what they did to me and I'd never be bullied again I have no tolerance for bullies I'd... I wouldn't allow anyone to bully me again I have nothing to lose anymore because I've already lost EVERYTHING. fuck normies.

I don't try to be ghetto bro I'm an alt guy who likes alt girls it's only a word broski I like it idk if it's ghetto or not I use it cuz it sounds goofy to me also haven't you been bullied as well? you said you're abused so that means you're a loser like me bro we're so similar bro also fuck the normies for what they do to people like us bro bulling has to stop! I hate normies I will never forgive them for what they did to me and I'd never be bullied again I have no tolerance for bullies I'd... I wouldn't allow anyone to bully me again I have nothing to lose anymore because I've already lost EVERYTHING. fuck normies.
Being bullied isnt abuse. Youre low T and no backbone. No iwasnt bullied i went through real trauma which isnt being a fucking pussy. You dont relate to me ur the type of person i would despise just from that text. Youre probably not even alt either. Youre a professional victim who is weaker than his EUROPEAN peers💀💀

• +1
Being bullied isnt abuse. Youre low T and no backbone. No iwasnt bullied i went through real trauma which isnt being a fucking pussy. You dont relate to me ur the type of person i would despise just from that text. Youre probably not even alt either. Youre a professional victim who is weaker than his EUROPEAN peers💀💀
bullying literally IS abuse and yes I was low T back then but not without backbone I was just weak I wasn't a complete pussy I was just incapable of beating them back and YES bullying is real trauma it ruins your reputation and self-esteem and social skills FOREVER. it's worse than losing someone IT'S LITERALLY A MENTAL DEATH. but I overcome it. and it's not really "alt" of you to despise losers and outcasts who were brutally bullied and abused by normies... you can't consider it "cool" or okay and be alt since alt is the community for losers outcasts social recluses non-NTs... victim blaming thing is wild and I didn't expect that from you. also why are you emphasizing the word European? yes I live in Europe my country is fully European all my peers were European what's so special about that? do you think there's no weaker and stronger European guys or something? I was the skinniest and the ugliest and one of the shortest boys in my class in elementary school and the main two bullies were 100kg jacked basketballer jock and 100+kg fatcel followed by 3-4 guys one was the tallest in the class another one was also an obese shithead and one of them trained karate and yes 5 FAGGOT NORMIES bullied the weakest guy wow shame on him... I couldn't do shit to them back then but now when I think about all of that I wish I went ER on these faggots who ruined my life forever... also in HS normies bullied me but I was stronger and taller there but still they'd bully me 5 on 1 like always normies do and I again was the perfect prey for those monsters. I was the most autistic guy and they'd always make fun of me. yeah and I was also giga ugly in HS. now I mog most of them. and yeah if I could turn back the time I'd ruin their lives. they deserved it. and yes I was tooooooooo tolerant to those retards. they always attack the weakest ones. why? it's because they're pussies and not us. I was simply brought into society like a lamb to the slaughter with no support from my parents nor anyone else. I didn't have anyone to rely on. I WAS SO FRAGILE AND THESE FAGGOTS CAN SENSE IT.

• +1