I'm sorry @arvid.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

These bitches pisses me off @ArvidGustavsson honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560, Chadelite and 1 other person
he looks chad in frontal and side these whores are coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, 5'8manlet and 2 others
why tf would you post this again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
it's over for arvidcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
why do so many niggas ride this guys dick. you guys really are faggots IRL. i swear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
it's over for arvidcels

Shows you what they think of the average male
why do so many niggas ride this guys dick. you guys really are faggots IRL. i swear

You fucking idiot do you not realize the ramifications of this if he is rated a 4 or below average the average man's value devalues itself it's why you want this dude to be desired.

• +1
He’s plain looking it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846

You fucking idiot do you not realize the ramifications of this if he is rated a 4 or below average the average man's value devalues itself it's why you want this dude to be desired.
jfl if you think he is average

• +1
Sometimes girls will call a guy ugly or say “im just not attracted to him idk” in private because she knows he’s more attractive than her and knows she wouldn’t be his first choice. That completely changes if he approaches her in a club or in the dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dionysus and BigBoy

and youre an idiot for listening to what random foids think. it was literally one or two girls. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
  • +1
and youre an idiot for listening to what random foids think. it was literally one or two girls. JFL

You need to understand hypergamy is rising rapidly even the average mans value is falling this is truly dire

• +1
females dont rlly know what they want. theyll rate some coping faggot with a wavy haircut as good looking just to virtue signal

• +1
The arvid threads are getting so annoying and stale. It's not even entertaining, just boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
that moment when i mog arvid to the pitts of hell and im only 15

• +1
  • +1
why tf would you post this again?
This makes much more sense. I nearly dropped my phone reading this because I was surprised Reptiles knew girls irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
RIP ARVIDCELS

• +1
You need to understand hypergamy is rising rapidly even the average mans value is falling this is truly dire
cope, if you actually listen to what girls say youre a retard. what girls say and what girls do are completely different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
cope, if you actually listen to what girls say youre a retard. what girls say and what girls do are completely different

Would you just ignore the devil if he's biting at you or do you listen or see for yourself?

• +1
Haha caging, Swole told be you has to be 19 to join the tribe and he didn’t get accepted so i Said i was larping as 16 lol

Your iq = 0
so you’re a lair too. i wonder what else you’ve lied about

CA4C1022 A7C8 4792 A3EC E3A3D646D556

def havent fucked 9 girls either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27 and jordanbarrettisgod
I didn't know i've been banned for a while also i don't post on the off topic that much i found this on discord today
yea i has girls rate him and posted on my thread and i think @EthnicelAscension posted it on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Would you just ignore the devil if he's biting at you or do you listen or see for yourself?
id smack the shit outta the devil in the face with my cock. thast what id do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and reptiles
yea i has girls rate him and posted on my thread and i think @EthnicelAscension posted it on there

Fuck fuck fuck the value of the average man is declining by the fucking day day by day
id smack the shit outta the devil in the face with my cock. thast what id do

Based but not the point of the analogy the main point was to say it's wise to listen.

• +1