im spending too much time on here

nathan

nathan

Kraken
I have goals for this summer and I wont be able to reach them if I keep rotting here

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, rand anon, Bomber517 and 2 others
@Crisick it's time to depart, forum is no longer funny/informative.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
No more robbing stories?
No, not anymore.

Life is passing by and I'm doing too much fucked up shit... Harming myself & others.

Did take a huge step back so I can observe what wrongdoings I've been partaking into & it's not adding to my life anything beneficial.

It's over for that boy, I'm a grown ass man who should chin up and do something useful for myself & others (family/close friends).

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Crisick
No, not anymore.

Life is passing by and I'm doing too much fucked up shit... Harming myself & others.

Did take a huge step back so I can observe what wrongdoings I've been partaking into & it's not adding to my life anything beneficial.

It's over for that boy, I'm a grown ass man who should chin up and do something useful for myself & others (family/close friends).
No way you can chin up, incel
A93161DC C80C 437B A2CE 6B3C7577DD57

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, Bomber517 and Kroker
I'm gonna register in a one month accounting school in order to rack up some certificates to get any job while I wait during this month for the court to rule my garbage dad finally pays my mom's alimony, and then after that I will use half that money to get surgeries, but I'm still gonna be posting here

• +1
Reactions: nathan