I'm Starting Fin Next Week, One Question Plz

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
I'm 22-25 age range and tired of checking my hairs constantly I'm just gonna say fuck it and start some fin.

How do I avoid aromitization of the increase in testosterone tho? Is AI necessary?

Focusing on wrong things. If you focused on money instead, 5k in turkey for hair transplant would be nothing for you. It would look better, have no bad side health effects, and you would look like chad.

Focusing on wrong things. If you focused on money instead, 5k in turkey for hair transplant would be nothing for you. It would look better, have no bad side health effects, and you would look like chad.
I'm nw1-1.5 rn tho I don't think I need a transplant

they still put you on finasteride after you have a hair transplant, otherwise dht just continues to destroy your hair.

and the point of finasteride it to prevent hair loss from happening, not to cure baldness.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Shieda_Kayn
I'm nw1-1.5 rn tho I don't think I need a transplant
idk I wouldnt do finasteride. I took accutane at 16, and they have some similarities in mechanism of actions. post-finasteride syndrome can be seen in accutane patients as well. idk, I am sure it's not as scary, and maybe I was coping, but for me accutane was pretty bad. Did more harm than good

they still put you on finasteride after you have a hair transplant, otherwise dht just continues to destroy your hair.

and the point of finasteride it to prevent hair loss from happening, not to cure baldness.
thats fucked if true, holy fuck

Fin only raises test and estrogen by about 15%. You don't need an AI unless you're high estrogen, and in that case fix that first idk why you'd be high estrogen in that age range