I’m starting to actually go insane. My psychopathy has reached an all time high.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Solstice
Yes I know I hang around here every day so it’s already a bad sign but.

I genuinely walk through halls every day and places and I want to see everyone fall to pieces and scream, I am depressed and I am slowly losing interest in anything that won’t increase my narcissism. I think I am destined to do something insane hence why my life is so crazy and awful. The only thing keeping me going is looks, money, power, full control. That’s it. I wonder if I should just join the military and be insane out there.

Point is I’m 15 and genuinely need help, I feel nothing but hatred to even people who care about me, I larp as a new rating every day with only one to two people knowing what I actually look like. (I look like my profile and I’ve been rated HTN, there’s my real rate). Everyone that talks to me I want them to be decimated. It’s so wrong for me to feel like this but I want the human race to go extinct before I leave.

Maybe I can become a Russian general and launch the red hand….

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, noobs and WanderingBurro
pls go on a mission to exterminate all women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sbrbrz777, fluoride1337 and HighLtn
whats the point in hating if all you want is power

for you to hate you must be holding what doesn’t work

if your in a room full of retards then your a genius, if your in a room full of powerful people you gain power

the only way to hate is to fail, or from others hate

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and fluoride1337
You don't have psychopathy. And I am not sure what is what you are asking for...

From your word salad I say to connect with people in a meaningfull way and chill.

You don't have psychopathy. And I am not sure what is what you are asking for...

From your word salad I say to connect with people in a meaningfull way and chill.
Diagnosed by my therapist as well as Autism, and NPD

Diagnosed by my therapist as well as Autism, and NPD
this diagnostic is not congruent. But well. It's ok. Follow the advice I gave u.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy