I'm starting to admire my father

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Obviously I've never met the guy, but he had a thing with my mom, knocked her up and just took off lol. Apparently he did the same with several other women as well. He would just spread his seed without regard to how his future children would turn out or the woman he was with at the time. High T shit. I have quite a few half sisters and brothers out there lol. He also fought and removed kebab ( @fobos ) in the yugoslav wars in the 90s

How can a man like that make a baldcel loser like myself? Blows my mind

He drank Balkan lemonade, not cola. This is where you are going wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, kobecel, Deleted member 1106 and 2 others
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Balkancel
How can a man like that make a subhuman like you?

Because your father was also subhuman. Probably a balding manlet with kebab genes just like every other Serb on planet.

You invaded a country with all JNA weapons and still you only managed to kill civilians. Your people are a failure. You have lost every war in history.

Daily reminder that this subhuman is biggest serbian hero:
arkan-45-710x899.jpg

hahahahahaha

While this Chad is biggest Bosnian hero:
Naser-Oric-1.jpg

May I recommend kys?

My dad is an ITcel who was a virgin until getting married at almost 40 to a washed up 30year old who was somehow able to push out 3 sons. He’s also 5’4” :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Years ago a serb girl that had a crush on me invited me to go Šibenik fot the summer with her and her father. I declined. SInce he was a serb war veteran and nationalist douche bag, while I supported the Bosnian side.

• Love it
Reactions: fobos

Because your father was also subhuman. Probably a balding manlet with kebab genes just like every other Serb on planet.

You invaded a country with all JNA weapons and still you only managed to kill civilians. Your people are a failure. You have lost every war in history.

arkan-45-710x899.jpg

hahahahahaha

Naser-Oric-1.jpg

May I recommend kys?
Didn't read a single word

6b7.jpg

Years ago a serb girl that had a crush on me invited me to go Šibenik fot the summer with her and her father. I declined. SInce he was a serb war veteran and nationalist douche bag, while I supported the Bosnian side.
Low T pussy

My dad is an ITcel who was a virgin until getting married at almost 40 to a washed up 30year old who was somehow able to push out 3 sons. He’s also 5’4” :feelsrope:

Dude i'm envious i wish my dad was atleast around

arkan-45-710x899.jpg

hahahahahaha

Naser-Oric-1.jpg

May I recommend kys?
Buahahah imagine taking the time to write out this wall of autism loooool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back