I'm starting to doubt the value of Gymaxx

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
I've been training like a psychopath for a year without making any mistakes, I was looking for an insanely beautiful body but after getting to know the lookism I'm starting to think if I should dedicate so much time because what I was most focused on was increasing the SMV but I don't know if it's worth focusing on the face is a better option right now.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, ShowerMaxxing and Elvisandreaa
If you leanmaxx your face will slim out, which is the biggest looksmax without surgery imo. You should also work on frame. Body definitely increases appeal, unless you are ugly/very short/shit frame. There definitely is a specific appeal for body though, I think generally speaking face comes first, but some girls go crazy for body alone.
I've noticed that when I see girls freak out over bodies it tends to be more polarized though tbh. It's either some skinny body with great abs, or some huge bear mode guy. Aesthetic seems to be most popular among men jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Elvisandreaa
If you leanmaxx your face will slim out, which is the biggest looksmax without surgery imo. You should also work on frame. Body definitely increases appeal, unless you are ugly/very short/shit frame. There definitely is a specific appeal for body though, I think generally speaking face comes first, but some girls go crazy for body alone.
I've noticed that when I see girls freak out over bodies it tends to be more polarized though tbh. It's either some skinny body with great abs, or some huge bear mode guy. Aesthetic seems to be most popular among men jfl.
Gym girls like gym guys is almost a niche, but you are 1100% right.

Gym girls like gym guys is almost a niche, but you are 1100% right.
Honestly, as brainless as normies are, they do have a point about the basic advice they give normies. Leanmaxxing and fixing skin quality will get you a long way. It depends on what you're looking for (stacy gf, to slay, becky ltr, etc), but unless you have giga-subhuman genetics its not that hard to mog most normies with those two.

Honestly, as brainless as normies are, they do have a point about the basic advice they give normies. Leanmaxxing and fixing skin quality will get you a long way. It depends on what you're looking for (stacy gf, to slay, becky ltr, etc), but unless you have giga-subhuman genetics its not that hard to mog most normies with those two.
I`m okay with a Gym HTB tbh.

I know for ppl i`m uugly here lol, but in my life I just had HTB relationships so date down for don`t make sense i can`t see myself with a bellow than that

I`m okay with a Gym HTB tbh.
What are your stats? General rating, height, location (big city or small town) and how NT are you?
It depends a lot on that

Leanmaxx is all u need. Vinnie hacker physique is ideal and all that’s needed in 2022. I’m almost at that now. Low bf is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and MatheusCqb
Gymmax retard here too but tbh
Face > all
Still gym ofc cause still gives sex appeal but focus on proportions would be most optimal imo fk that overly shredded or overly jacked looked ngl only interests small % of chicks
First thing they see is ur face 95% of time, and if face = shit, it’s basically over

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MatheusCqb
What are your stats? General rating, height, location (big city or small town) and how NT are you?
It depends a lot on that
I had 7-7 some said MTN some said HTN, I`m 6`2 - SP/BR ... NT above avarage tbh

I had 7-7 some said MTN some said HTN, I`m 6`2 - SP/BR ... NT above avarage tbh
Nigga you can get stacyite tbh. If you're in between MTN and HTN, you can looksmax to high HTN, that + 6'2" is very high appeal especially to gym foids if you have a good physique. Especially since you're NT too.

Leanmaxx is all u need. Vinnie hacker physique is ideal and all that’s needed in 2022. I’m almost at that now. Low bf is everything
I think i`m waaaay bigger than vinnie hacker but fat hehehe

I think i`m waaaay bigger than vinnie hacker but fat hehehe
Yeah he’s small af but always without a shirt so only his definition shows. That level of bf is ideal tho. Cut down using whatever necessary

Nigga you can get stacyite tbh. If you're in between MTN and HTN, you can looksmax to high HTN, that + 6'2" is very high appeal especially to gym foids if you have a good physique. Especially since you're NT too.
Yes I was dating a stacyite but was hard man, I was aways beeing take care to not lost her cuz so many options I have a good dickgame cuz i was a whore slept with 50+ girls so IDK stacy is too effort even HTB this level of woman is very difficult to be submissive to HTN if I put a shape and leanmaxx maybe it will be easier

Youre not bigger than him and youre fat. Hes pretty big and lean.
Nigga you never saw how i`m now the pics i post here was all 3 years ago that show my body stop beeing stuupied in all my posts fuck bruh

You should do both. You need jaw surgery plus you can go to the gym before and after jaw surgery

You should do both. You need jaw surgery plus you can go to the gym before and after jaw surgery
I have avarage jaw stop being monkey and i just want a HTB no need to surgery

Nigga you never saw how i`m now the pics i post here was all 3 years ago that show my body stop beeing stuupied in all my posts fuck bruh
Post. People really overrate their body when they say gym is cope. Face is superior yes but nobody with a 5/10+ face and good body will say gym is cope

I have avarage jaw stop being monkey and i just want a HTB no need to surgery
You have a below average jawline dude. You look like a nerd. Try tinder in america and youll see what i mean. Brazil is easy mode lmao. Out of 500 guys i wont see a guy as recessed as you in america

Yes I was dating a stacyite but was hard man, I was aways beeing take care to not lost her cuz so many options I have a good dickgame cuz i was a whore slept with 50+ girls so IDK stacy is too effort even HTB this level of woman is very difficult to be submissive to HTN if I put a shape and leanmaxx maybe it will be easier
high level HTN + 6'2" + gymmaxxed should be able to keep stacylite tbh. It's up to you though, as long as it meets your standards. Depends on the foid herself too.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
You should become an anorexic so you can get a cute small body. Girls love femboys.

• Love it
Reactions: MatheusCqb
You have a below average jawline dude. You look like a nerd. Try tinder in america and youll see what i mean. Brazil is easy mode lmao. Out of 500 guys i wont see a guy as recessed as you in america
I all ready did and I was good i`m ban on tinder if you gave your number for me for sure, 90% of the comments was my jaw is avarage or i`m MTN or HTN just you said is all trash and i`m sub 5 why i`m gonna listen to you ?

high level HTN + 6'2" + gymmaxxed should be able to keep stacylite tbh. It's up to you though, as long as it meets your standards. Depends on the foid herself too.
Hes in brazil too with a recessed af jaw. Cant believe he thinks hes dating down with an htb when he would he with mainly fat chicks in america lol

I all ready did and I was good i`m ban on tinder if you gave your number for me for sure, 90% of the comments was my jaw is avarage or i`m MTN or HTN just you said is all trash and i`m sub 5 why i`m gonna listen to you ?
You swiped in BRAZIL. swipe in a place like toronto. No guy with a jaw like yours combined with pheno does good. Favela slums are packed with deformed guys

Hes in brazil too with a recessed af jaw. Cant believe he thinks hes dating down with an htb when he would he with mainly fat chicks in america lol
Bellow HTB bruh don`t change my words

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You swiped in BRAZIL. swipe in a place like toronto. No guy with a jaw like yours combined with pheno does good. Favela slums are packed with deformed guys
I`m ban but i`ll do if i got a new number

Nigga you looks like Rick james stfu

gymmax only legit to certain point, it max out pretty fast, you just need good athletic looks with abs,
i cringe when i see a big bloated gymcel think he is slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and MatheusCqb