Im starting to envy my best friend who's ascending hard

NoLongerHuman

NoLongerHuman

Mine has been a life of much shame
I was texting him about uni life and I asked if any girls were hitting on him (he's essentially chadlite in my country since he looksmaxxed) and he was like "nah man the standards here are low as fuck" (which is true, the standards here are actually pretty low, ask @n9wiff )

So, I just asked again if he did get iois or not, and he brought up that a group of girls actually took pictures of him while giggling during the orientation week and a few girls had indeed hit on him. But he already has a girlfriend, and isn't interested in the whole slaying stuff.

He's my dearest best friend and I really do consider him one of my only genuine friends in this horrid world, in fact he's the one who introduced looksmaxxing to me, but I've been constantly thinking about this for the past day since he told me that, and can't help but feel a little envy. I've never bothered to envy him because it's wrong, but even since highschool, he's always gotten the better treatment solely due to his physical appearance. We were both considered absolute subhumans before self-improvement, but only one of us got the better end of it.

He had the base to ascend, while I got fucked over due to my shitty environment. Despite both of us working with equal effort to looksmax, genetics still end up determining everything, where he's able to reap the benefits of his hardwork, and I continue to question on why I keep going.

I can't be bothered to be seething with jealousy, but I still can't help wishing "why couldn't it be me?

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel, BeanletMogger, Clqs and 1 other person
Brutal recession is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and NoLongerHuman
some ppl are just meant to be subhuman. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Born to slay amois

Forced to date mak ciks

• JFL
some ppl are just meant to be subhuman. It is what it is
absolute blackpilling truth, it's funny how sometimes i delude myself thinking that i still can ascend, then i remember not even surgery can help me

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and abuserr007
I was texting him about uni life and I asked if any girls were hitting on him (he's essentially chadlite in my country since he looksmaxxed) and he was like "nah man the standards here are low as fuck" (which is true, the standards here are actually pretty low, ask @n9wiff )

So, I just asked again if he did get iois or not, and he brought up that a group of girls actually took pictures of him while giggling during the orientation week and a few girls had indeed hit on him. But he already has a girlfriend, and isn't interested in the whole slaying stuff.

He's my dearest best friend and I really do consider him one of my only genuine friends in this horrid world, in fact he's the one who introduced looksmaxxing to me, but I've been constantly thinking about this for the past day since he told me that, and can't help but feel a little envy. I've never bothered to envy him because it's wrong, but even since highschool, he's always gotten the better treatment solely due to his physical appearance. We were both considered absolute subhumans before self-improvement, but only one of us got the better end of it.

He had the base to ascend, while I got fucked over due to my shitty environment. Despite both of us working with equal effort to looksmax, genetics still end up determining everything, where he's able to reap the benefits of his hardwork, and I continue to question on why I keep going.

I can't be bothered to be seething with jealousy, but I still can't help wishing "why couldn't it be me?
Same thing here bhai

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969 and NoLongerHuman

How gl is the gf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
You're not a real friend if you envy him. You should be happy for his success.

• +1
Reactions: shychad, NoLongerHuman and Pikabro
You're not a real friend if you envy him. You should be happy for his success.
I know that, which is why I've always immediately ignored any sense of envy when it came up

But now that we're separated to different universities, I can only ponder my interactions with him on text, and with me getting blackpilled this year, it just aggravates the emotion

I still love him though, and I won't let jealousy ruin the only genuine friendship I have

• Love it
Reactions: sexy
Thoughts??
Idk man, I can't say much for other countries but my country certainly has some dogshit standards. It's pretty normal to see things like this here, although the base of blackpill still remains prevalent. I've kinda just given up on constantly wondering why such looksmatch disparities like that can happen, and just concluded that it's always the NT pill or money pill that causes these things to occur
Which is?
Malay bhai

1 in a 100

• +1