I'm starting to get feelings for the curry Punjabi I work with aaarghh

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I was attracted to her initially. I think most people would rate her HTB even as a curry girl. But as soon as I found out she had a bf I immediately lost interest - it's literally one of the first things she mentioned to me JFL. So I guess that was a signal to me to GTFO

But recently we got working on a project and I was seeing and speaking to her almost everyday. Even on WhatsApp (but work related only) Now I'm starting to get feelings for her :feelsrope:

I just saw his bf - he is curry too, and omg you wouldn't believe it I mog him into oblivion facially. He is curry too and must be 6 ft 4 and/or a millionaire. Or maybe it's just another freaky anomaly. Also she's NOT Muslim but super religious because I see her social media profile referencing Hindu/Sikh. So really, I never wanted to hit it in the first place tbh. I want to lose interest but cannntt! Help me :feelswhy:

I've had 3 oneitis in my life I don't want another one - haven't had one in 6+ years. Each one left me with some form of PTSD. Help me bhais.

@FailedNormieManlet
@justinzayn
@TRUE_CEL
@UKCurry
@chinpilled69
@JohnDoe
@Chinacurry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Stay focused brother

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’ve seen one 6’4 curry. I am 6’2 with one inch lifts and I am taller Han almost every curry at my college we are manlets

Punjabi girls mostly like punjabi guys
They height and t mog most bengali males

• JFL
Reactions: Hypersonic and SecularIslamist
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and justinzayn
show her youR BBC (BIG BENGALI COCK)

• +1
Reactions: ascension
What you saying is almost impossible tbh, move on.

• +1
Sorry but it's over. She's clearly not interested and her tall bf just shows she doesn't like manlets. You guys need to stop getting attached to girls who don't show any signs of attraction/interest in you. Also, she's hindu/sikh and although there are hindu girls who will fuck muslim guys, it's not that common.
Protip: limit your interaction with her, the less time you spend talking, the better.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and justinzayn
My cousin got in trouble with his parents cos he was fucking a Hindu girl so it's possible to smash though I would advise you not to do that cos its HARAM. However her boyfriend is huge so that eliminates any chance you have or had cos you're not tall. Try to limit the amount of time you spend talking to her.

• +1
Tldr but fuck her then

Bhai what does she look like? I genuinely believe you if you say that she’s a HTB because I had a MTB/HTB Panjabi girl in my class as well. She was Indian. I notice the Indian ones can look good but ours don’t. It’s sad.

I was attracted to her initially. I think most people would rate her HTB even as a curry girl. But as soon as I found out she had a bf I immediately lost interest - it's literally one of the first things she mentioned to me JFL. So I guess that was a signal to me to GTFO

But recently we got working on a project and I was seeing and speaking to her almost everyday. Even on WhatsApp (but work related only) Now I'm starting to get feelings for her :feelsrope:

I just saw his bf - he is curry too, and omg you wouldn't believe it I mog him into oblivion facially. He is curry too and must be 6 ft 4 and/or a millionaire. Or maybe it's just another freaky anomaly. Also she's NOT Muslim but super religious because I see her social media profile referencing Hindu/Sikh. So really, I never wanted to hit it in the first place tbh. I want to lose interest but cannntt! Help me :feelswhy:

I've had 3 oneitis in my life I don't want another one - haven't had one in 6+ years. Each one left me with some form of PTSD. Help me bhais.

@FailedNormieManlet
@justinzayn
@TRUE_CEL
@UKCurry
@chinpilled69
@JohnDoe
@Chinacurry
Only way is to disarmament yourself from her

I had to do that to my one

@FailedNormieManlet
@justinzayn
@TRUE_CEL
@UKCurry
@chinpilled69
@JohnDoe
@Chinacurry

Ask her if she wants to Commit Zina with you

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Bhai what does she look like? I genuinely believe you if you say that she’s a HTB because I had a MTB/HTB Panjabi girl in my class as well. She was Indian. I notice the Indian ones can look good but ours don’t. It’s sad.
Actually you've already seen her in that pic I shown you via PM the other day - she's bottom left. I don't think you'll rate her above MTB tbh. But yeah she mogs most curry girls.

She's basically dating a guy who looks like @justinzayn avi but is Dravidian.

Actually you've already seen her in that pic I shown you via PM the other day - she's bottom left. I don't think you'll rate her above MTB tbh. But yeah she mogs most curry girls.

She's basically dating a guy who looks like @justinzayn avi but is Dravidian.
Word? I must have not seen it or just forgotten about it. My memory is very shit. Also, if he looks like Sidhu then yes.. not really more than average, I know a Turkish guy who looks EXACTLY like him. It's hilarious.

• +1
Punjab women have the worst, darkest, and fucking smellieat roast beef horse vaginas ever.

Cut your right hand off for even developing any attraction

• WTF