Im starting to go crazy

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Im looking at my face in the mirror 50 times a day, any reflection surface i will try to look at my face to spot any flaws and issues with my face and what could be better, i think im going crazy what should i do. Im starting to convince myself i look like 1 PSL right now and that im a total subhuman due to the flaws i percieve myself to have.

• +1
Reactions: xz90
Leave This site And get some professional help. Bdd is No joke

This forum should be 18+

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
So when is the rhino
I think i need more than rhino tbh but this is the most important. Pretty sure this nose fucks with my harmony.

I'm 100% sure that it started a long time ago

Im looking at my face in the mirror 50 times a day, any reflection surface i will try to look at my face to spot any flaws and issues with my face and what could be better, i think im going crazy what should i do. Im starting to convince myself i look like 1 PSL right now and that im a total subhuman due to the flaws i percieve myself to have.
stop looking at mirrors, did this when my mental health was deteriating, made me a whole lot happier, this included photos btw. even if its cope, its not cope for my mental health. I stopped doing this a while back and just look in mirror a bit more than a normal person.

Instead of looking in the mirror, just go on walks and feed off of the IOIs you get, you sexy male model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Instead of looking in the mirror, just go on walks and feed off of the IOIs you get, you sexy male model.
Its not funny bro. I'm in a bad state of mind right now. I'm legit a 1 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Its not funny bro. I'm in a bad state of mind right now. I'm legit a 1 psl.

You've average. Average people have flaws. Don't obsess over them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 470 and Sc22
ldar

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Easier said than done but really i need rhino especially

• +1
whats stoping you from getting PS right now?

same,it's over

whats stoping you from getting PS right now?
Imma do it after summer prob heard you cant be in the sun and that will be ropefuel waiting for the summer then sitting inside while my nose is healing. I'd rather do it next winter or autumn.

If you're looking in the mirror 50+ times a day, then I agree that you should probably go see someone. That is not normal.

• +1
Imma do it after summer prob heard you cant be in the sun and that will be ropefuel waiting for the summer then sitting inside while my nose is healing. I'd rather do it next winter or autumn.

View attachment 27406
:ogre:

• +1
I stare at myself in the mirror because I like to look at myself and admire my aesthetics

I stare at myself in the mirror because I like to look at myself and admire my aesthetics
i stare myself often,i noticed when i drink water,i drink it infront of the mirror just to look at myself
lookism stuff is crazy FUCK THIS SHIT

• +1
I used to look in the mirror a lot long ago.
Buddy boyo, you don't know what real insanity is. Be grateful.

• +1
Easily said if you‘re 6‘5 7 PSL Chad

if you were painfully average like us you‘d be walking in circles obsessing over the fact that you aren‘t good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Easily said if you‘re 6‘5 7 PSL Chad

if you were painfully average like us you‘d be walking in circles obsessing over the fact that you aren‘t good looking

You're completely right. I still walk around in circles obsessing over my imperfections though. People have to try not to, there's nothing positive that could come of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206