I'm starting to like a girl at my work more

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
I find myself thinking ABT her quite alot. This is when you know it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, FacialStructure404, poopoohead and 3 others
I hope it fails

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and FacialStructure404
Jk I hope 2 of you get married and live together forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, FacialStructure404 and sickdawgie
why would you hope this upon me
Bc it happened to me very recently. Its not like I really tried and got rejected but I have enough developed emotional intelligence to know there is nothing there.

I was just joking tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, BlackpillRemedy and poopoohead
Did she give you any signs of interest?

Bc it happened to me very recently. Its not like I really tried and got rejected but I have enough developed emotional intelligence to know there is nothing there.

I was just joking tho
This is why I'm worried. The more I start to like her the worse it will be for me. How did you realise she didn't like you? Also I laughed at your joke

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista
This is why I'm worried. The more I start to like her the worse it will be for me. How did you realise she didn't like you? Also I laughed at your joke
We never really talked too much. I only saw her on thursdays since we went to 2 different classes and only then were different classes mixed.

She'd always wave her hand at me and smile, sometimes approaching me to talk back in the day, in the hallway. She only did it to me from my class. Keep in mind she was kinda introverted. Cute little brunette.

So anyway I was day drinking in early april this year and messaged her. I asked some retarded things and all, tho truth be told she did respond the same minute I sent her the message.

After that I never looked her in the eyes again, and when she saw I was avoiding her she probably thought I was a cowardly cuck. If I was goodlooking tho, she would've taken the hint and approached me.

That fucking hurts yk

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Madridista
We never really talked too much. I only saw her on thursdays since we went to 2 different classes and only then were different classes mixed.

She'd always wave her hand at me and smile, sometimes approaching me to talk back in the day, in the hallway. She only did it to me from my class. Keep in mind she was very introverted. Cute little brunette.

So anyway I was day drinking in early april this year and messaged her. I asked some retarded things and all, tho truth be told she did respond the same minute I sent her the message.

After that I never looked her in the eyes again, and when she saw I was avoiding her she probably thought I was a cowardly cuck. If I was goodlooking tho, she would've taken the hint and approached me.

That fucking hurts yk
why don't you send a risky text and let Gandy decide your fate?

• JFL
why don't you send a risky text and let Gandy decide your fate?
Bc hs is over. I got the hint already. I did drunk message her already

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

She'd always wave her hand at me and smile, sometimes approaching me to talk back in the day, in the hallway. She only did it to me from my class. Keep in mind she was kinda introverted. Cute little brunette.

That fucking hurts yk
Maybe you still have time. Ask her out, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Lonenely sigma
This hasn't happened to me since university and I hope it never does tbh
It's better this way

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, poopoohead and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Madridista
Bc hs is over. I got the hint already. I did drunk message her already
She rejected you? Or she was receptive but you were too high inhib to keep pursuing when not drunk?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Lonenely sigma
just talk to her bro so you can realize she doesnt like u and accept its over.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
She rejected you? Or she was receptive but you were too high inhib to keep pursuing when not drunk?
Nah, she didn't reject me. In fact, she greeted me the day after that but I was too ashamed.

Its still lowkey a rejection tho. I literally messaged her and asked her how her day was, it was her turn. If she liked me she would've took the very clear opportunity.

Tho we are kinda looksmatched ig, she has infinitely times more options. I was nothing to her

• +1
Fr if you don’t talk with a girl so many copes can come into your head
yea its honestly preteen tier when u start coping like that
better to be a man

• +1
Nah, she didn't reject me. In fact, she greeted me the day after that but I was too ashamed.

Its still lowkey a rejection tho. I literally messaged her and asked her how her day was, it was her turn. If she liked me she would've took the very clear opportunity.

Tho we are kinda looksmatched ig, she has infinitely times more options. I was nothing to her
Mirin autism. Should’ve just made your intentions clear.

• JFL

She ghosted you? Yeah that's not a good sign ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and poopoohead
do you talk with hwr
yes things seem to be going well. I will be in uproar on this forum if she rejects me. This is why it's bad that I'm starting to like her more

• +1

If she went up to you the next day kinda sounded like you had a chance bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and poopoohead
yes things seem to be going well. I will be in uproar on this forum if she rejects me. This is why it's bad that I'm starting to like her more
How did you start talking with her tbh? Who initiated? I had some coworker girl I liked and we had only looked at each but never interacted so I couldn’t do shit but cope with that chance she could’ve liked me

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
This hasn't happened to me since university and I hope it never does tbh
It's better this way
it prob is. I can feel it in my stomach that I like her. Will prob have to do something drastic next time I'm working with her. Will embarrass myself.

• +1
She ghosted you? Yeah that's not a good sign ngl
No she didn't ghost my messages. We had a full convo while I was drunk.

The problem is that when I saw her in school the next day, nothing at all changed. She waved at me and went with her day like any day before.

She just wasn't interested. If she was she would've asked me: "so, why did you message me?" or smt along those lines. She never bothered asking bc, again, I didn't exist to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, poopoohead and sickdawgie
How did you start talking with her tbh? Who initiated? I had some coworker girl I liked and we had only looked at each but never interacted so I couldn’t do shit but cope with that chance she could’ve liked me
well It's at a bar. I only talk to people that actually have same job title as me. Her exes all seem like they were ugly. We have alot in common.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and sickdawgie
I find myself thinking ABT her quite alot. This is when you know it's over.
Sooner you act the better chances you have just be forward or youre a pussy dont wait until its over

• +1
Sooner you act the better chances you have just be forward or youre a pussy dont wait until its over
She literally said she's quitting soon so you are absolutely right. I see her this saturday :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: darkromantica and poopoohead
Trust me, there was none. She was just polite.
Nigga you are expecting her to do so some shit that maybe she didn’t even think about. You still don’t know if she didn’t like you

• JFL
Nigga you are expecting her to do so some shit that maybe she didn’t even think about. You still don’t know if she didn’t like you
Lmao if she "didn't think about" me the day after I tried breaking the ice that means she doesn't like me. Its quite clear already

• JFL
Lmao if she "didn't think about" me the day after I tried breaking the ice that means she doesn't like me. Its quite clear already
did you admit to her that you like her when you were drunk?

• JFL
did you admit to her that you like her when you were drunk?
No bro it was a completely fucking pointless and autistic convo.

Like, at one point I just asked her:

"Do you like chocolate?" Before I insta deleted that shit.

I also asked her about her future uni and shit like that. No wonder I was ashamed in school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and poopoohead
P
No bro it was a completely fucking pointless and autistic convo.

Like, at one point I just asked her:

"Do you like chocolate?" Before I insta deleted that shit.

I also asked her about her future uni and shit like that. No wonder I was ashamed in school
Over for your autism man.

• JFL
Over for your autism man.
If you are sub HTN, autism is a death sentence. Still, even if I was normal I still wouldn't be with her. Thats life ig

• So Sad
If you are sub HTN, autism is a death sentence. Still, even if I was normal I still wouldn't be with her. Thats life ig
Most autistic men are single tbh. You just asked her regular normie questions and think it’s over. I hope you don’t die alone man.

• +1
Most autistic men are single tbh. You just asked her regular normie questions and think it’s over. I hope you don’t die alone man.
Its not about not having a gf, its about not having her. I am white and have blue eyes, I could probably do very well in asia at the end of the day.

Still, thats not the point. I want her and I can't have her. Thats what hurts. I don't think any woman would make me feel like I do when thinking about her.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and poopoohead
Its not about not having a gf, its about not having her. I am white and have blue eyes, I could probably do very well in asia at the end of the day.

Still, thats not the point. I want her and I can't have her. Thats what hurts. I don't think any woman would make me feel like I do when thinking about her.
You need to get drunk and ask her out to a date

• JFL

How long has it been man? I really liked this other girl but I haven't seen her in so long my brain doesn't really care anymore

• +1
You need to get drunk and ask her out to a date
I am NEVER talking with a woman in a drunk state ever again.

"Yo girl do you think sean o'pry would mog with a lower gonial angle?"

How long has it been man? I really liked this other girl but I haven't seen her in so long my brain doesn't really care anymore
I started liking her back in september, and gave up in april. So I feel sharp pain about her for quite some time now, at least since like march.

You can't expect foids to take initiative like this
They just want to lie back and have the man do literally everything

• +1
I started liking her back in september, and gave up in april. So I feel sharp pain about her for quite some time now, at least since like march.
fuck it ask her out properly

You can't expect foids to take initiative like this
They just want to lie back and have the man do literally everything
Thats true but yet again, she follows actors and male models on ig. Do you think she'd wait for them too?

Even this "introverted quiet girl" would probably beg on her knees to get fucked by a chad.

That one stabs in the heart. Swallowing that pill makes you never approach anyone again, if for nothing else then for having some self respect

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
fuck it ask her out properly
Hs is over, I will never see her again. I also deleted instagram so I have 0 contact with her. Just can't get over it

Swallowing that pill makes you never approach anyone again, if for nothing else then for having some self respect
Yeah this is what my stupid shitcunt therapist could never understand

• JFL
Thats true but yet again, she follows actors and male models on ig. Do you think she'd wait for them too?

Even this "introverted quiet girl" would probably beg on her knees to get fucked by a chad.

That one stabs in the heart. Swallowing that pill makes you never approach anyone again, if for nothing else then for having some self respect
My cope is to realise that she probably won't get the turbochad she wants and will in fact settle for some goofy loser living paycheck to paycheck

• +1