Im Starting to Not Want a GF Anymore

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
When I was in my 20's I stopped wanting friends since
I realised how shitty most people are.

I also not feeling to travel much anymore since I hate dealing with people
and when you travel you have to be around a lot of people.

Now I dont care for women anymore either. Most of them are not even pretty
and a huge percentage of them have terrible personalities, greedy, shallow, money hungry, status hungry, users,
manipulative and not loyal or chaste.
Also dont have good morals, values or work ethic.
They just want a rich male model so they can stay home all day doing nothing or spend his money on travel/luxury items.

I feel happy and content within. Dont need external validation from society, grades, money, jobs, friends or women.
It is all an illusion anyway. You born alone and die alone. Waste of time to spend your entire life miserable over women
or jobs or grades or bad people. Best you enjoy your life and do what makes you happy, you not going to be here forever.

I seen many rich men die and none of their women or riches followed them to the afterlife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 5.5psl, Latvianchud185 and 2 others
Women are a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: beniman and alurmo
2nd to final stage of blackpill

Sub htn cope
Giphy

i was actually considered gl to the people in my country at one point in my life.
So all I really need to do is get in shape and I would be good again.

Plus you saw my tinder matches with white women?
SO sorry not coping.

• Woah
Reactions: SubSigma
just do what makes u happy yeah.

I only had one body count (plus various other 'minor' things) and a few girls because of this. Because of my personal problems I used to get absolutely stressed out in relationships, and I used to give up really early. In fact I was relieved when small relationships ended. Only after a while you want to get back into them, but currently I can't

Last edited:
When I was in my 20's I stopped wanting friends since
I realised how shitty most people are.

I also not feeling to travel much anymore since I hate dealing with people
and when you travel you have to be around a lot of people.

Now I dont care for women anymore either. Most of them are not even pretty
and a huge percentage of them have terrible personalities, greedy, shallow, money hungry, status hungry, users,
manipulative and not loyal or chaste.
Also dont have good morals, values or work ethic.
They just want a rich male model so they can stay home all day doing nothing or spend his money on travel/luxury items.

I feel happy and content within. Dont need external validation from society, grades, money, jobs, friends or women.
It is all an illusion anyway. You born alone and die alone. Waste of time to spend your entire life miserable over women
or jobs or grades or bad people. Best you enjoy your life and do what makes you happy, you not going to be here forever.

I seen many rich men die and none of their women or riches followed them to the afterlife.
I can't be bothered getting a girlfriend tbh

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns