I'm starting to realise that status trumps everything (or at least, status and looks are codependent)

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
As some of you may know, I've used to be of the solid belief that everything was determined by how you look, from a very young age and that this was somehow inexorable: Some of us were just more genetically gifted than others, and the roll of the dice of the world was beyond anything we could fathom.

But now, I'm starting to realise how status can make someone look physically attractive, in every perceivable way: Think about how many girls thirst over a man like Lil Wayne, or Drake., or how Koreans are now considered physically desirable. Nothing really changed except the perception of African-American men in society, or the ascendency of Korean economic prowess in Southeast Asia + Japan, spreading to Europe. Normally, they wouldn't be considered attractive by many women, and yet that status halo is working so hard overtime that they actually compete rather effectively. What changed?

Why is Football Chad so popular? Is it because he is physically attractive, or is it because he is Football Chad? Why is the "Handsome Prince" handsome? Did growing up in that status make him good-looking (i.e, Physiognomy is Real theory)? Would a popular football captain with a 5/10 face *really* get less attention than an attractive 10/10 art student? Of course, they'd have different demographics of female attention (goth girls, at least publicly, don't like Football Chad), but the girls the art student have will usually be of a much lower calibre.

Why do pretty boys 16-27 always lose out to 27-45 year olds when all other things are considered physically (Of course, height and status are inextricably linked, so much so that we may have evolved to correlate height with status and thus increased attractiveness in men. )? There isn't an attractive young woman on the planet who'd choose Chico Lachowski at 20 over Cillian Murphy at 40. It just doesn't work that way in real life, and it never will: Have you ever heard of a woman leaving her chad baseball player boyfriend for a charismatic pretty boy manga artist wannabe?

Neither have I.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 2403, Albeacho and 4 others
Tbh, I think status is way more important for sexual attraction than money. It should be "LSM" = Looks, Status, Money.

And yeah, if you have insane status, it can be more important than looks. But looks will be the most important thing for most people imo, because most people won't ever have much status in their life. It would be interesting to see how it would play out if looks and status were equally distributed (I guess only 3-5% of people have high status, but at least 20% of men are objectively good-looking). Also, status doesn't mean you can be completely deformed or fat, you should be at least a Normie.

I think it depends on the age range, too. Status maybe more important in school, looks after school, and money after 40-45 (most people are ugly at that age).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Yliaster and Philtrumcel
You dumb fuck, it's always been LMS since puahate. It's been discussed to death.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Philtrumcel
It's literally SLM. Status can make an ugly person (e.g, Koreans) become attractive to let's say, a White stacy.

most of us are too young to have status tbh so looks is most important

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You can have money, but if you don't have status it won't help that much. Lottery winners for example didn't do anything special to earn that money, they might attract a few gold diggers, but they can't be compared to celebrities, actors, singer, athletes, etc. who earned their money through their status.
Also you can have money, but if aren't willing to spend it and live a fabulous, glitzy lifestyle, you probably won't attract even gold diggers, Ikea's owner was a billionaire but lived modestly, what appeal does he have?

media-136455763958257400.jpg
6aea44608894eb59cdf10b7b3517b4a6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and mewcoper
You can have money, but if you don't have status it won't help that much. Lottery winners for example didn't do anything special to earn that money, they might attract a few gold diggers, but they can't be compared to celebrities, actors, singer, athletes, etc. who earned their money through their status.
Also you can have money, but if aren't willing to spend it and live a fabulous, glitzy lifestyle, you probably won't attract even gold diggers, Ikea's owner was a billionaire but lived modestly, what appeal does he have?

media-136455763958257400.jpg
6aea44608894eb59cdf10b7b3517b4a6.jpg

You can also have status and have zero money, which is the story of every poet, writer and musician in the 18th century who ever lived (this also applies to military cucks somewhat, since they are poor but society showers them with status)