I'm starting to really fucking hate women

B

BloatedTwink

Banned
Im not an incel, had sex a few times in high school (im 19 now and girls have low standards in high school), im 6'2, have good bones (been complimented a lot on my jawline), decent eye area, I have abs, and about a 7-8/10 irl rating. Only thing left is to lower bf for hollow cheeks. In other words Im average looking but height helps boost me (I wear lifts so im 6'4 irl)

I have messaged around 40+ girls on instagram (via omegle) and I'm either "cute" but no their type, or I get blocked instantly.

Now why is this weird? cuz gay guys fucking love me, 80% of fags i message via omegle say im hot and are into me, yet girls reject me. The worst part is? some VERY ugly whores even say im not their type, im talking ugly as fuck, I mog them hard and yet their standards are so fucking high.

For girls that didnt block me, I ask them wat their type is, they pretty much all say guys like josh richards (king of tiktok), i had a girl even tell me i look too masculine lmao, girls are into feminine looking twinks now for some reason fuck this shit, btw here is what women find "hot" in 2019: https://www.instagram.com/joshrichards/
josh-richards-2.jpg

tl;dr: Based on messaging a shit load of women on instagram, I can tell u that all are the same, they have fragile egos and are narcissists who will only date good looking guys and see sub chads as scum, this really is starting to make me hate women.

ill pm pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBiceps, nausea and 1 other person
I have messaged around 40+ girls on instagram (via omegle) and I'm either "cute" but no their type, or I get blocked instantly.
you are not as good looking as you think you are if this is the case.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, birchman, rockndogs and 10 others
You're fucked for life. That's the bottom line. Now go stuff yourself with food and play video games for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2205, rockndogs and 3 others
forgot this forum is full of incels lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and SikKunt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Ruby, SikKunt and 8 others
When you get mogged by twink femboys LOL.

I would stuff that twink beta nerd in a locker and fuck his mom after school while she cooks me totinos pizza rolls like a good obedient bitch

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Heirio, Ruby and 4 others
youre probably below average a low status youll probably cope on this for years with squint frauding and such

not all men can be runway ready slayers

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
Dude dming women on social media is futile don’t bother

Approach foids in real life

Im not an incel, had sex a few times in high school (im 19 now and girls have low standards in high school), im 6'2, have good bones (been complimented a lot on my jawline), decent eye area, I have abs, and about a 7-8/10 irl rating. Only thing left is to lower bf for hollow cheeks. In other words Im average looking but height helps boost me (I wear lifts so im 6'4 irl)

Now why is this weird? cuz gay guys fucking love me, 80% of fags i message via omegle say im hot and are into me, yet girls reject me. The worst part is? some VERY ugly whores even say im not their type, im talking ugly as fuck, I mog them hard and yet their standards are so fucking high.

For girls that didnt block me, I ask them wat their type is, they pretty much all say guys like josh richards (king of tiktok), i had a girl even tell me i look too masculine lmao, girls are into feminine looking twinks now for some reason fuck this shit, btw here is what women find "hot" in 2019: https://www.instagram.com/joshrichards/
josh-richards-2.jpg

tl;dr: Based on messaging a shit load of women on instagram, I can tell u that all are the same, they have fragile egos and are narcissists who will only date good looking guys and see sub chads as scum, this really is starting to make me hate women.

ill pm pics
Can u pm me pics?

agreed man, women are cruel

If you're 6'2 & buff with average but masculine face you'll probably do much better with foids from your mid 20s onwards. It's not just teenage foids today who like pretty boys, as I remember it they were like that in the 90s. Or if they go for a masculine look, it helps if youre 3-5 years older.

As for right now, isn't Instagram more or less the most elite option ? 7-8/10 is very good but not really elite. You'd probably have more success on Tinder, and in RL where your height will be more of a help in compensating for your average face.

Don't give way to hate bro, and I hope as you start climbing socially you never forget what it's like to struggle, & look out for incels & low tier normies.

josh-richards-2.jpg

ill pm pics
The standard of what being good looking is, has changed. I got way more, like most in life than i'll ever get girls when i was that prettyboy cucklet, it's insanity. Nowadays i couldn't get laid to save my life, literally speaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, rockndogs, SikKunt and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
The irony

OP is delusionalmaxxing

If he really have all the features he says he have, he shouldn't have any trouble at all.
I have half of his features and still get laid enough.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others

josh-richards-2.jpg

ill pm pics
Pm pics bro

you are not as good looking as you think you are if this is the case.
Or you have the personality of a potatoe i am probably worse looking but got multiple loving LTRs u have to work on both body and personality

dimorphism is not important with teens, it's really all about pretty eyes+compact midface

BloatedTwink
Trainee
Joined Oct 19, 2019
Last seen Today at 9:05 AM
Total time spent online 1:09
Messages6Reaction score4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
based title, larped comment

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2205
girls start disliking twinks towards the end of college. you'll probably have more luck with 21+ year olds in a few years. even though by then they are damaged but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life