I'm starting to think 180cm is the REAL manlet cut-off

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Everything below just doesn't look like a real man. When you are in your teens it barely matters how tall you are, but then when you get past 20 height is so Fuucking important to be perceived as a normal full-grown adult male. I always cope that somehow I will get a second magical growthspurt or get taller with different methods, I honestly don't know how others cope that are shorter than me(175cm) tbh

And Yes, I know I can use height insoles and I'm doing that already but it's still not the same as being true 180cm+ with adequate proportions and frame, and you need to compensate A LOT with your face

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
based

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4804 and Need2Ascend
take the proportionpill. my friend is 182cm but he mogs everyone because he has the perfect proportions. ideal human battle mode shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Need2Ascend
Brutal. I used to work with a manager who was 5’8 and the bitches at work never stopped talking about how short he was and he was a midget and a short leprechaun looking idiot. I dont know how things got so bad but its at the point now that you have to be above 5’10 to be treated like a human. Which excludes almost everyone who isnt white or part white. Classic normies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ocelot, Deleted member 9852 and 5 others
Nigga just workout to improve your frame and then you get proportioned...unless you are a framecel

• JFL
  • +1
giphy.gif
fuck this clown world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 4804, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Agree that more height makes you look like a man. I am also 5'9 and whenever I wear lifts I get comments that I look "nice" and "manly".

• +1
Agree that more height makes you look like a man. I am also 5'9 and whenever I wear lifts I get comments that I look "nice" and "manly".
what's your weight and your measurements?

inb4 coping manlets

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 6723, DharkDC and 3 others
Thats right,5 feet 11 in the minimum to be a man in many countries(like Germany).

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4804 and Need2Ascend
Brutal. I used to work with a manager who was 5’8 and the bitches at work never stopped talking about how short he was and he was a midget and a short leprechaun looking idiot. I dont know how things got so bad but its at the point now that you have to be above 5’10 to be treated like a human. Which excludes almost everyone who isnt white or part white. Classic normies
Nigga what

Black Americans are something like 5’9 average and that is based on older statistics. Ethnics from north India are notorious for being tall. What are u talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Nigga what

Black Americans are something like 5’9 average and that is based on older statistics. Ethnics from north India are notorious for being tall. What are u talking about?
who cares about averages, women want the best

Nigga what

The average white dude is 5’10 and the average black dude is 5’9, everyone else is at or below those heights. And the average “black” guy here is usually 10% to 50% white. These are the heights for america, so other places may be different. The point is that here in america to be considered “tall” you have to be close to 6 feet and the only people who are that height are almost always white

take the proportionpill. my friend is 182cm but he mogs everyone because he has the perfect proportions. ideal human battle mode shape
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Good thing you can get height increasement now

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6723
please tell me he had a bad frame or face or something like that

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SkinjobCatastrophe
Faccs at 6’1 When I see someone below around 5’11 i cant take them serious

did you read the post jfl? height =/= proportion
this entire post destroys the LL cope
bro who gives a shit about proportion, most people are slightly disproportionate and longer legs look aesthetic

unless you're an autist on .me you wouldn't be able to tell if someone had LL or not

please tell me he had a bad frame or face or something like that
No joke, he doesn't even have a bad frame or face. Id say his face was a 6/10 and his frame about average. He had blue eyes, straight nose, good jaw. Nothing amazing but he was ok looking, even for a white guy. He even had a deep voice. Everyone else at work was taller, though, so it made him look short by comparison. We had 3 or 4 guys in the kitchen that were over 6’2 or 6’3.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot
No joke, he doesn't even have a bad frame or face. Id say his face was a 6/10 and his frame about average. He had blue eyes, straight nose, good jaw. Nothing amazing but he was ok looking, even for a white guy. He even had a deep voice. Everyone else at work was taller, though, so it made him look short by comparison. We had 3 or 4 guys in the kitchen that were over 6’2 or 6’3.
Fucking hell I need LL but I don’t know how I can get it...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Need2Ascend