Im starting to think eyes matter less and less

baerr

baerr

Mistral
My eyes are gigashit, small, bad nct, hooded. I know it’s something ugly and it bothers me but girls don’t really seem to care. They pay much more attention to my cheekbones and jaw. I even pointed it out sometimes and they would just „awww you have droopy eyes, it’s cute“ or some shit. Bones may be law after all while features like eyes and nose barely matter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, isis_Bleach, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Retarded, your eyes probably aren't "gigashit"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Art of Pattinson and baerr
eyes matter the most

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Carbine
My eyes are gigashit, small, bad nct, hooded. I know it’s something ugly and it bothers me but girls don’t really seem to care. They pay much more attention to my cheekbones and jaw. I even pointed it out sometimes and they would just „awww you have droopy eyes, it’s cute“ or some shit. Bones may be law after all while features like eyes and nose barely matter.
They don’t maffer, eye area is a meme

As long as your eyes aren’t bulging reccesed curry eyes you are fine

• +1
Reactions: baerr
56F889BC A73F 4764 A69C 14974616A23B

• JFL
Reactions: Shade91, RICHCELDOM, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and isis_Bleach
they matter if u have coloured eyes

• +1
if you have a marked jaw and protruding cheekbones/low bf watever, of course you will stand out even with a bad or average eye area, the point is that maybe a guy with a good eye area and a worse bone structure than yours might mog you and receive more attention from those same girls.

Having an average or bad eye area doesn't mean you can't attract attention.

• +1
what matters is the overall, not an isolated feature

• +1