Im starting to think females actually mog males

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
-They need less features to be considered GL (They just need PCT, Long lashes, Good PFL, Good Skin, Cute Lips/Nose whoever for men, you need billions of ingredient to be GL)
-They in fact actually more robust than males, notice they have bigger jaws than us, i know it doesnt make sense but they do (Robust not dimorphic)
-They have far less downward growth than us
-They have makeup which is basically a cheat code

Its over and over and over for us.... :woke:
Its like bringing an ant to a fucking tiger in a pit fight :woke:

And dont forget they have infinite SMV no matter what eh :feelswhat:

1598989063 benzema deter removebg preview 2

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, zeke714, the next o'pry and 2 others
No top 1% of males mog any and all females aesthetically lol and it's not even close. You will never see another Gandy but a ton of girls close to Madison beer or adriana Lima.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 4946, SOS-Sonic and 7 others
post a photo of some woman who moggs him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
No top 1% of males mog any and all females aesthetically lol and it's not even close. You will never see another Gandy but a ton of girls close to Madison beer or adriana Lima.
Gandy, Chico etc....... are fucking unicorns and execeptions please
Before coming here
You would never know they even exist

For the rest of males
You know im right

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and volcelfatcel
+ they age better because they don't have hairloss (n. 1 thing that makes a man looking like a granpa)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, zeke714, the next o'pry and 3 others
Gandy, Chico etc....... are fucking unicorns and execeptions please
Before coming here
You would never know they even exist

For the rest of males
You know im right
I mean on average they will always mog because frauding for females is socially accepted, frauding for males is not it's that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
+ they age better because they don't have hairloss (n. 1 thing that makes a man looking like a granpa)
A man with hair>>>>>every female on planet earth>>a man who is bald

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714, Deleted member 10987 and gamma
Id say its more a psychological thing, cos i think that men are naturally better looking objectively, but women have less standards(youthful face,good body) compared to men so when a lot more women fulfill/go above those standards, it shows.

• +1
It's cause they set the standards for us, meanwhile men have no standards for females anymore..

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, prettyboyswag, delusionalretard and 2 others
I mean on average they will always mog because frauding for females is socially accepted, frauding for males is not it's that simple.
Elite males will mog females yes but for the rest of 99 %
They mog us simply cause we have shitton of cases to tick
While women basically nothing

We play on hardcore why they play on tutorial

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and volcelfatcel
I don't think it's cherry picking everyone on psl agrees

Average female>average male
Good looking male>>good looking female
In terms of aesthetics.
Élite Male > Elite Female
Good Looking/Average Female > Good Looking/Average Male

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Or because we're heterosexuals
FB IMG 1619145747130

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Stare, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Also
On average i remark average male is buttfucking ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and MostGLSlayer
\
Also
On average i remark average male is buttfucking ugly tbh
Average male is a subhuman bluepilled/redpilled cuck, I see that as a good thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
\

Average male is a subhuman bluepilled/redpilled cuck, I see that as a good thing tbh
Lookwise im talking but see what you mean
Les competition

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and MostGLSlayer
They don't mog shit. Mogging is based mostly on fighting success (Frame, Face, Height, IQ, and Resources). If they mogged they would be ruling nations. In terms of success, women specialize in (Reproduction and Beauty). Your right on this though. The direction society is going in if this keeps up the male population will become so high-E and recessed that they will be physical and mental equals to women.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, zeke714 and Deleted member 10987
They don't mog shit. Mogging is based mostly on fighting success (Frame, Face, Height, IQ, and Resources). If they mogged they would be ruling nations. In terms of success, women specialize in (Reproduction and Beauty). Your right on this though. The direction society is going in if this keeps up the male population will become so high-E and recessed that they will be physical and mental equals to women.
Im talking about face retard
Also men are more recessed than women usually

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Élite Male > Elite Female
Good Looking/Average Female > Good Looking/Average Male

Agree but some decent looking guys who keep their hair and stay in shape start surpassing females as they both age I would say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Agree but some decent looking guys who keep their hair and stay in shape start surpassing females as they both age I would say.
a man with hair and is in shape will always mog a female in aging because men are designed to age better since testosterone makes our dermis thicker which means 30% more collagen. The issue is balding, collagen is rarely ever an issue for men balding is the #1 looks killer and 2nd is men becoming fat with age

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 10987
Men have longer faces while women are more forward grown which pisses me off because you often see them jaw and chin mogg men irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10987
Men have longer faces while women are more forward grown which pisses me off because you often see them jaw and chin mogg men irl.
Yeah
We are fucked by downward growth

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
-They in fact actually more robust than males, notice they have bigger jaws than us, i know it doesnt make sense but they do (Robust not dimorphic)
-They have far less downward growth than us
Modern diet is estrogenic so we get better females than males on average

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
lol even fat non attractive females get male attention its over for the average guy lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 10987
a man with hair and is in shape will always mog a female in aging because men are designed to age better since testosterone makes our dermis thicker which means 30% more collagen. The issue is balding, collagen is rarely ever an issue for men balding is the #1 looks killer and 2nd is men becoming fat with age

Some articles claim if a man has similar sun exposure as a female he can look up to 15 years younger than her skin wise at higher ages due to more collagen and thicker skin.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
Cor natural dos olhos?
Se uma garota pudesse adicionar sua cor / cílios
Então sim tbh

• Woah
Top tier eye color ngl
I understood your thread, I was just kidding. for a woman it is very simple to be gl. big, bulging eyes? no problem. narrow mouth? no problem. no eyebrow? smoothly. mandible without angulation? no problems either. and they will never lose their hair

but 1% men are prettier than 1% women

• +1
I understood your thread, I was just kidding. for a woman it is very simple to be gl. big, bulging eyes? no problem. narrow mouth? no problem. no eyebrow? smoothly. mandible without angulation? no problems either. and they will never lose their hair

but 1% men are prettier than 1% women
Yeah
Elite males mog elite females

And women need a little small of things to validate to be considered pretty (PFL, PCT, Long lashes, Good skin, Cute nose/lips,)

While men need to validate nearly all cases and we have a shit ton of cases to validate

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
I was heightmogged by a foid yesterday, she was like 6'1 tall lol. But I shared this feeling with other gymcels in my gym

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 10987
I was heightmogged by a foid yesterday, she was like 6'1 tall lol. But I shared this feeling with other gymcels in my gym
I knew a 205Cm foid

• Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer