I'm starting to think high trust face is the only thing that matters

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
Low trust is the biggest fucking cope, high trust mtn outslays low trust htn.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Deleted member 7580, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6 others
in this society, yes

foids want a low trust face what are you talking about thay want the high trust face guy as a friend

sub5outsider

foids want a low trust face what are you talking about thay want the high trust face guy as a friend

You need to be a chadlite for low trust to actually be a halo. Otherwise you just look like a normie mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Allornothing, russiancelreturns and 2 others
For normies maybe but good looks are good looks. Chadlite+ and it doesnt matter

high trust ogre is law.

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot and LooksOrDeath
Do I look high trust or high on the spectrum

Attachments

• PXL_20240113_213017843.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240113_213017843.MP.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
i have giga low trust face unfortunately

nope, foids never want a low trust face unless you are a giga chad. If you aren't a giga chad you will look like an autist.

A more feminine face with masculine frame mogs
you can have a very masculine face if you've got the right features to balance it out.

some of these features are ironically considered failos here.

Yes, I think that’s a big reason I’ve done well with girls and overall get good treatment from people, I look cute/very high trust despite not being all that attractive. I have a retarded acquaintance who looks super low trust that nigga scares off women, even morbidly obese ones block him routinely when he tries flirting with then

Old thread but I feel like lowtrust is a huge minus socially especally to have girls talk to you

Old thread but I feel like lowtrust is a huge minus socially especally to have girls talk to you
IMG 0173

Am I low trust? I wanna look like a serial killer like Ramirez. Cutting rn so maybe if I get really lean I’ll look very low trust?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
View attachment 2740678
Am I low trust? I wanna look like a serial killer like Ramirez. Cutting rn so maybe if I get really lean I’ll look very low trust?
Fuck yeah you are, but low trust is also a lot about how you carry yourself. According to some of my friends, its not really my looks but I have a mean face when I look around and shii. Girls have the same thing with the "resting bitch face"

Fuck yeah you are, but low trust is also a lot about how you carry yourself. According to some of my friends, its not really my looks but I have a mean face when I look around and shii. Girls have the same thing with the "resting bitch face"
I have a resting mean face too. Similar to my dads. Does that mean that girls think I’m a serial killer? Also do u have darker features or are you blonde?

I have a resting mean face too. Similar to my dads. Does that mean that girls think I’m a serial killer? Also do u have darker features or are you blonde?
Maybe not but I think it makes them wanna avoid you except if you're extremely their type and they're mentally ill and attracted to dangerous guys. The average girl would think you're weird or dangerous if you don't come talk to her in a friendly way at least once

I have darker features and on top of that I never smile in pics jfl

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Patris
Maybe not but I think it makes them wanna avoid you except if you're extremely their type and they're mentally ill and attracted to dangerous guys. The average girl would think you're weird or dangerous if you don't come talk to her in a friendly way at least once

I have darker features and on top of that I never smile in pics jfl
So we both look like an autistic Richard Ramirez.

So we both look like an autistic Richard Ramirez.
No cuz I have mid-long hair now instead of long

And I just looked like a school shooter not rami-kun

• +1
Reactions: Patris
You need a big dick energy radiating high trust face
Boris Kodjoe, Henry Cavill, etc.

Doesn’t affect attraction.