I'm starting to think it's over for me

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
I've realized that none of the things I do actually lead to my succeeding or reaching my goals (social circle + relationships with women)

In the beginning it was easy to delude myself that I'm working towards ascending, but now, after having wasted an entire year and still being in the same place (or even worse) I can't.

Doing these small activities and these small attempts at getting better just don't lead to something so massive as gaining 20k+ and getting the surgery I need to start living my life.
I literally have no reason to get up in the morning, there is nothing I could do throughout the day to get closer to my goals.

My youth is rapidly running by, I've wasted an entire year being depressed and doing nothing, while everyone got done with the first year of UNI and has made many experiences.

I don't see the way of out this. I can't save up for surgeries by working a minimum wage job. Gym alone will not be enough.

I'm at my wits end.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, MouthbreatherChad, quakociaptockh and 6 others
Clean your room. one step at the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Every single problem today is directly or indirectly caused by @Baldingman1998 . He is a satanic force, literally metaphysical evil manifested. He is a destroyer, eater of life, he is a vampire. This monster will never stop until every single man, woman and children die an agonizing death, but only after being his willing slaves. He believes he can do anything to us and it is justified. Combined with his extreme bloodlust and you understand the 20th century, the bloodiest century of humankind.

@TsarTsar444 @lutte @Tony @cloUder @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Baldingman1998, lutte and 3 others
@OldVirgin advice?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5786
I don't want to die

But I can't live like this. I can't in the same place, doing the same few things, with no friends and no chance at a relationship.
While others have everything that I want. While every day I'm so depressed I can't get out of bed.

There is no reasonable path to me having the life I want. And every day that goes by my chances get even lower.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Every single problem today is directly or indirectly caused by @Baldingman1998 . He is a satanic force, literally metaphysical evil manifested. He is a destroyer, eater of life, he is a vampire. This monster will never stop until every single man, woman and children die an agonizing death, but only after being his willing slaves. He believes he can do anything to us and it is justified. Combined with his extreme bloodlust and you understand the 20th century, the bloodiest century of humankind.

i never read ur texts ngl, but saw @StrangerDanger ngl i want to put my danger inside his stranger :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, StrangerDanger, Pythagoras and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@OldVirgin advice?
Feel bad for you op, but dont give up. What surgery you need? If you dont have bite deformity you are most likely mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Mongrelcel
If only my looks were passable at least

I wouldn't need to torture myself with the need of "ascension". I could just go on and do the things that I want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Subliminals will ascend you

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Pythagoras
i never read ur texts ngl, but saw @StrangerDanger ngl i want to put my danger inside his stranger :owo:
Reminder that @Baldingman1998 hates you all. He wants you dead. And contrary to you, he works every single day on your destruction. He nevers shows mercy. He never fights it out openly, but when he gets power over you you will know literal hell on Earth. We know exactly what he is capable of. He tortures and rapes women for sport, for God's sake. We have to start talking about this in real life. Only to people you REALLY trust at first. I started to talk about this bit by bit to my girlfriend, to my closest friend, and finally to my dear parents. In time they accepted the difficult truth.

@gigi @Ed676 @TsarTsar444 @BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 7224 and Baldingman1998
Reminder that @Baldingman1998 hates you all. He wants you dead. And contrary to you, he works every single day on your destruction. He nevers shows mercy. He never fights it out openly, but when he gets power over you you will know literal hell on Earth. We know exactly what he is capable of. He tortures and rapes women for sport, for God's sake. We have to start talking about this in real life. Only to people you REALLY trust at first. I started to talk about this bit by bit to my girlfriend, to my closest friend, and finally to my dear parents. In time they accepted the difficult truth.

EU8uvMIWkAIV-6E.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JayFuel

He Is a Man of Focus, Commitment and Sheer Fucking Will | Know Your Meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Baldingman1998 and WontStopNorwooding

Das rite

Screenshot 20210129 113911  02  01  01  01

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and WontStopNorwooding
what kind of big change do you expect? life is pretty tame for the most part

• +1
what kind of big change do you expect? life is pretty tame for the most part
I want to get a couple of surgeries and then go to UNI - so I can attempt to start a new life there

but before I go to a new UNI, I need to improve my social skills + improve my looks. Otherwise it would make 0 sense to go there to fail again.

I can't be the asexual subhuman that I've been my whole life again. My looks must be good enough to have women attracted to me.

And I have to ascend before I enroll in the UNI - so that leaves me with little time to make so much cash and get the procedures

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Jfl where are u getting this from ?

What surgery you need? If you dont have bite deformity you are most likely mentalcel
Need to fix my lower third, either wraparound or something like bimax with a genio and then small implants to get the shapes right

then I need supraorbital implant + eyebrow transplant to fix my eye area

thats a lot of fucking cash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5786
Need to fix my lower third, either wraparound or something like bimax with a genio and then small implants to get the shapes right

then I need supraorbital implant + eyebrow transplant to fix my eye area

thats a lot of fucking cash
mind pming pics? you can cross eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Mongrelcel
I don't want to die

But I can't live like this. I can't in the same place, doing the same few things, with no friends and no chance at a relationship.
While others have everything that I want. While every day I'm so depressed I can't get out of bed.

There is no reasonable path to me having the life I want. And every day that goes by my chances get even lower.
Same tbh. :feelswhy:idk what to do

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Mongrelcel
mind pming pics? you can cross eyes
I can rate myself better than anyone, I know my flaws perfectly. How to fix them too.

But I don't know how to make the cash to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I want to get a couple of surgeries and then go to UNI - so I can attempt to start a new life there

but before I go to a new UNI, I need to improve my social skills + improve my looks. Otherwise it would make 0 sense to go there to fail again.

I can't be the asexual subhuman that I've been my whole life again. My looks must be good enough to have women attracted to me.

And I have to ascend before I enroll in the UNI - so that leaves me with little time to make so much cash and get the procedures
idk how subhuman you are but even 20k might not ascend you hard enough. unless ur those lucky cunts who just needs a good bimax
i think most can agree the biggest change you can make for your social life is to start being more social and style haircut. adult life is a larp tbh most of us autist cant handle that reality

• +1
I can rate myself better than anyone, I know my flaws perfectly. How to fix them too.

But I don't know how to make the cash to do it
just curious whats your problems with jaw even if its narrow but its not overbite with big nose (bird profile) its not the excuse to not to leave house

• +1