I’m starting to think pinning test is not worth it

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
I used Enclomiphene as a therapeutic treatment for quite some time as I was borderline hypogandal and definitely noticed positive mental improvements including the confidence and more assertiveness feeling I get with test as well. I had decided to start pinning and was planning to just stay on like 200mg a week but fuck my face looks so much fucking bigger cause of the water from it. Despite using potassium and maintaining a clean diet. I’m really at my wits end does anyone have any thoughts on this? I could definitely still run orals with Enclomiphene to maintain the framemaxx and still not be looksminned. It’s hard to accept it but it’s not worth sacrificing my looks and getting moon face for feeling a bit better and being a little bit bigger.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
bump i'd like to know what the solution is as well

bump i'd like to know what the solution is as well
Glad I’m not the only one who’s on the fence about this. Like yeah testosterone is really crucial but I think enclomiphene is the perfect middle man. I literally have a fresh bottle in my drawer so I could start it tomorrow and just stop pinning.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I used Enclomiphene as a therapeutic treatment for quite some time as I was borderline hypogandal and definitely noticed positive mental improvements including the confidence and more assertiveness feeling I get with test as well. I had decided to start pinning and was planning to just stay on like 200mg a week but fuck my face looks so much fucking bigger cause of the water from it. Despite using potassium and maintaining a clean diet. I’m really at my wits end does anyone have any thoughts on this? I could definitely still run orals with Enclomiphene to maintain the framemaxx and still not be looksminned. It’s hard to accept it but it’s not worth sacrificing my looks and getting moon face for feeling a bit better and being a little bit bigger.
Use diuretic foods lower your sodium lower your estrogen (also try to avoid food your semi allergic to) try to avoid processed foods especially fried food and vegetables oils and then you could try a riskier approach furosemide

Use diuretic foods lower your sodium lower your estrogen (also try to avoid food your semi allergic to) try to avoid processed foods especially fried food and vegetables oils and then you could try a riskier approach furosemide
I feel like dogshit if I use Ai my libido goes away even microdosing aromasin. But yeah everything else you said is a given I try to. When I was using just enclo I used to be able to have a cheat meal and still look ok. After the cheat meal my face would still look almost leaner then my leanest look on TRT.

I feel like dogshit if I use Ai my libido goes away even microdosing aromasin. But yeah everything else you said is a given I try to. When I was using just enclo I used to be able to have a cheat meal and still look ok. After the cheat meal my face would still look almost leaner then my leanest look on TRT.
Try Dim its cope if your natural but of you use it while on test it do wonders even leo longevity was promoting using dim and calcium D glucarate instead of ai (but do bloods)

Try Dim its cope if your natural but of you use it while on test it do wonders even leo longevity was promoting using dim and calcium D glucarate instead of ai (but do bloods)
Yeah if I switch up anything I’ll do bloods. I’ve done them already since being on test cause I ran Anavar.

. It’s hard to accept it but it’s not worth sacrificing my looks and getting moon face for feeling a bit better and being a little bit bigger.
just take diuretics bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Azrod