Im starting to think psl gods are ugly

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
is this top tier brainrot? or do i have a point?

barrett, ocry and chico dont look that good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
WIN 20231123 05 03 36 Pro
over for you if u dont look like this as a man. in 2024

might be your brains new attempt at a new coping mechanism lol, but i can agree on opry he does not have that high appeal. especially after seeing him in videos and talking, absolute brutal mannerisms and voice

might be your brains new attempt at a new coping mechanism lol, but i can agree on opry he does not have that high appeal. especially after seeing him in videos and talking, absolute brutal mannerisms and voice
talking abt low appeal without mentioning barrett? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: dad
ye they are mid, chico is the only good one out of them

Yes it is brainrot, also the behavior matters more than looks after you've reached high HTN territory.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yes it is brainrot, also the behavior matters more than looks after you've reached high HTN territory.
behavior matters for modeling contracts?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 51781
behavior matters for modeling contracts?
Depends on how you get your modelling contract, sucking dick, or sending an email to an agency.

But what I was talking about was for getting girls.

I have access to copious amounts of pussy that I didn't have access to one year ago. This is despite only being slightly more attractive. Behavior and inhibition is everything if you aren't truecel.

• +1
Chico looks average right now, Barrett has low appeal, Sean is still looking like a Chad

But was i talking about getting girls ?
I don't care what you were insinuating. Especially since its very evident that you joined from TikTok or Instagram. Commit suicide and mention me in Gandy heaven 😖

• JFL
I don't care what you were insinuating. Especially since its very evident that you joined from TikTok or Instagram. Commit suicide and mention me in Gandy heaven 😖
well u just wanted to brag then
smd i joined from here from hamza videos :lul:

• JFL
...on opposite day

bateman ntmogs them

Your brain is probably escaping brainrot. they’re rated way higher in this shit site due to having contracts. Not that they’re ugly but some normies appeal more to women than they do. A balance of all around appeal is necessary. Most of these models have not that aesthetic physiques. But they’re still outliers in terms of looks.

PSL gods are a meme, just look at guys with the most female followings bc of looks and copy them