The triad is assembled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, zurzolo, murdah and 4 others
Barrett is 6’2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, zurzolo, murdah and 2 others
Why’d you buy upgrades so early in the website?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Pollorex, zurzolo and 1 other person
He’s not beautiful Barrett is end story

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, zurzolo, jisko32 and 1 other person
me too, vinnie mogs hard, appeal king

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, zurzolo and murdah
just need a maher spammer and we're all set.
the gay alien, the RTT jock & the angelic prettyboy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and GlamourPursuer
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and murdah
Stepanova is 6'3.

• +1
Pei reminds me of Peggin

• +1
Vasiliy looks like stereotypical Russian guy, just like Alexander Karelin.
Both petachads

• +1
No it’s not ? No undereye support
Short maxilla is a huge failo and barrets undereye support is shit since he has dark circles

• +1
Short maxilla is a huge failo and barrets undereye support is shit since he has dark circles
wtf talking about retard? Barrett known for having some of the best undereye support n the world he doesn’t have dark circles
IMG 2348
IMG 2290

• +1
Stop cooing horse face cel long midface loooks like shit

• +1
he's struggling with 6'0

youre making me feel like im taller than you
You’re not trust me your just being a schizo because I mentioned that I ran into a 6’7 guy which is very likely since I live in the nyc area and you live in shithole UK.

You’re not trust me your just being a schizo because I mentioned that I ran into a 6’7 guy which is very likely since I live in the nyc area and you live in shithole UK.
No it's just common knowledge that barrett isn't 6'2, look at him next to 6'0 o pry he's shorter

No it's just common knowledge that barrett isn't 6'2, look at him next to 6'0 o pry he's shorter
Someone argued and told me he was when I said he was 5’11. I’ll link the thread.

Someone argued and told me he was when I said he was 5’11. I’ll link the thread.
why do i care what some incel said when there is photographic evidence? low iq moron

why do i care what some incel said when there is photographic evidence? low iq moron
Because you’re the fag that keep arguing about. Loser shit stain. Talking as if you’re not an incel with shit post rep ratio indicative that no one likes you and having over 10k posts in 3.5 months u fucking faggot 😂😂😂

Because you’re the fag that keep arguing about. Loser shit stain. Talking as if you’re not an incel with shit post rep ratio indicative that no one likes you and having over 10k posts in 3.5 months u fucking faggot 😂😂😂
you have a shit post to rep ratio too, i think we both win here

you have a shit post to rep ratio too, i think we both win here
Not nearly as bad as yours you fag don’t compare me to a low shit stain like yourself. Don’t forget having over 10k posts in 3.5 month u schizo low t autistic jobless faggot polcuck.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Pei in greek means penises

Not nearly as bad as yours you fag don’t compare me to a low shit stain like yourself. Don’t forget having over 10k posts in 3.5 month u schizo low t autistic jobless faggot polcuck.
oh no more incels like you :lul: im jealous teach me your ways of earning incel-respect

He’s a shit troll, spams BBC and cringe shit

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
oh no more incels like you :lul: im jealous teach me your ways of earning incel-respect
😂😂😂😂 oy you polyglot polcuck retard where are you not reading the fact that you have 10k posts in 3.5 months. It’s been mentioned 3 times now
No one in this thread has that you loser. You’re the biggest incel here. 😂😂😂😂. Maybe you actually can’t understand English.

Go back on your meds u schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
😂😂😂😂 oy you polyglot polcuck retard where are you not reading the fact that you have 10k posts in 3.5 months. It’s been mentioned 3 times now
No one in this thread has that you loser. You’re the biggest incel here. 😂😂😂😂. Maybe you actually can’t understand English.

Go back on your meds u schizo.
You were 6'5 yesterday, I guess the incels didn't spot that one amirite.

:lul:

You were 6'5 yesterday, I guess the incels didn't spot that one amirite.

:lul:
Whatever I am. I’m taller than you to make you my bitch lil polcuck. Bow down to master