im staying in this forum exclusively until I have 100k net worth

mug

mug

Kraken
i was in looksmax and off topic for 4 years and I have improved both / have the knowledge to improve my looks

now I just need to get really rich.

my current strategy's is.

1. be in the airforce, only spend 300$ per month rank up and invest the rest for 20 years, get out and get a pension while investing it to become a millionare.
2. be in the airforce and not retire but then go into civilian world with insane skillset and become a millionare that way
3. be in airforce for 4-6 years get out and do business related things like making a weed farm or app developing

I'm still very new to business but for my basic needs of wanting a nice house in new england I think airforce is the best option for this, just because I'm already in and cant turn back until I finish my service.

how would you get rich if u have no skills whatsoever and wanted to build your net worth in steps

like for me I want a

house.

lexus rc500

and after I get a nice house and car and a good portfolio, then I will look into starting a business

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, LegitUser, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
i was in looksmax and off topic for 4 years and I have improved both / have the knowledge to improve my looks

1. be in the airforce, only spend 300$ per month rank up and invest the rest for 20 years, get out and get a pension while investing it to become a millionare.
2. be in the airforce and not retire but then go into civilian world with insane skillset and become a millionare that way
3. be in airforce for 4-6 years get out and do business related things like making a weed farm or app developing

I'm still very new to business but for my basic needs of wanting a nice house in new england I think airforce is the best option for this, just because I'm already in and cant turn back until I finish my service.

how would you get rich if u have no skills whatsoever and wanted to build your net worth in steps

like for me I want a

house.
View attachment 3126362

lexus rc500

View attachment 3126369

and after I get a nice house and car and a good portfolio, then I will look into starting a business
marry a stacy in mumbai (they are very richccc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indic Mogger, James1234, heyheyheybro22 and 4 others
Then we will write about dating life in our 80s together 🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, IAMNOTANINCEL, wastedspermcel and 4 others

this is the car i want

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: James1234, ss07, 97baHater and 1 other person
Then we will write about dating life in our 80s together 🤣🤣
with my most basic plan i will have over 100k fairly quickly

Screenshot 2024 08 26 at 71222PM

this is only accounting for the most basic plan, not even factoring if I get an even better job and then can invest 5k per month.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
u have it backwards brother

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, fkf3655, Abdullahm06 and 2 others
Indeed, but i meant i would use my investments to get the 1st 2
u will burn out saving so much, better to focus on making more money

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06, mug and 97baHater
u will burn out saving so much, better to focus on making more money
I need to focus on both, I want to own a home before I focus on business

Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: mug
$100k is so easy to achieve now a days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, heyheyheybro22 and mug
if you want to achieve 100k quicker its best to not be here because most of this forum is bunch of losers

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, UZB_Strebl and mug

like for me I want a

house.
View attachment 3126362

lexus rc500

View attachment 3126369

Live in the mountains

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ss07

like for me I want a

house.
View attachment 3126362

lexus rc500

View attachment 3126369

How much are u gonna make each year in the air force

• +1
How much are u gonna make each year in the air force
Its 2200k per month at least to start out of basic but you can rank up and earn more pay, BUT there is no living expenses so you pocket all of what you earn
IMG 2035

To start you make 44k per year out of basic but if you have a bacholers and become an officer you get better pay

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
gl with that fucking loserr

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and mug
Tbh same until i have 100 million dollars

• +1
Im one win away from financial freedom

• +1
Its 2200k per month at least to start out of basic but you can rank up and earn more pay, BUT there is no living expenses so you pocket all of what you earn
View attachment 3132774
To start you make 44k per year out of basic but if you have a bacholers and become an officer you get better pay
Ur joininh straight out of high school ?

• +1

like for me I want a

house.
View attachment 3126362

lexus rc500

View attachment 3126369

You will never get rich. You are cursed. I will take everything from you. You will die penniless from a lethal injection

Are you the uglymug white guy?

• +1

like for me I want a

house.
View attachment 3126362

lexus rc500

View attachment 3126369

Dnr but automatic L. You should stay until you have 100k posts.

• JFL