I'm still in love with my oneitis.

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
she is literally so fucking weird. I sent her a message telling her that I loved her and she ignored it. She came to my workplace on her own to talk to me and proceeded and gave me an attitude because i merely talked to another women. i let her attitude go and continued talking to her as a friend. another one of my female friends came and i talked to her and she got so fucking angry it made me uncomfortable. she was literally watching me from her car as i left my workplace and i never felt so creeped out in my life.

I just stopped talking to her and she decided to flirt with my best friend to make me jealous. it didn't work, i only felt bad about the situation because now i dont have a friend, and i dont know how to navigate a relationship with a women who refuses to communicate and is insanely jealous. I sent her one last message telling her that i loved her again and i will miss her when i move. she came to workplace again looking like she was going to cry.

literally no fucking words or response to my message. so what else could i do? Pretended that she wasn't there and let her pout all night. it looked like she was trying to approach me but she was just being so fucking weird. it still bothers me to this day.

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
im in no position to give advice on girls since im incel but she seems like a bad person if she's talking to your freind to make you jealous and doesn't communicate, and generally it's correct to avoid bad people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21146, Yliaster and 1 other person
she is literally so fucking weird. I sent her a message telling her that I loved her and she ignored it. She came to my workplace on her own to talk to me and proceeded and gave me an attitude because i merely talked to another women. i let her attitude go and continued talking to her as a friend. another one of my female friends came and i talked to her and she got so fucking angry it made me uncomfortable. she was literally watching me from her car as i left my workplace and i never felt so creeped out in my life.

I just stopped talking to her and she decided to flirt with my best friend to make me jealous. it didn't work, i only felt bad about the situation because now i dont have a friend, and i dont know how to navigate a relationship with a women who refuses to communicate and is insanely jealous.

This tbh
im in no position to give advice on girls since im incel but she seems like a bad person if she's talking to your freind to make you jealous and doesn't communicate, and generally it's correct to avoid bad people

but...
I sent her one last message telling her that i loved her again and i will miss her when i move. she came to workplace again looking like she was going to cry.

literally no fucking words or response to my message. so what else could i do? Pretended that she wasn't there and let her pout all night. it looked like she was trying to approach me but she was just being so fucking weird. it still bothers me to this day.
It Sounded like she still cared about you near the end

So if you still care about her too then either move on and try to forget about it, or stay with her and don't let the ship sail because you'll regret it.

Assuming you haven't moved yet, the choice is still yours to make though.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Matthias8272
This tbh

but...

It Sounded like she still cared about you near the end

So if you still care about her too then either move on and try to forget about it, or stay with her and don't let the ship sail because you'll regret it.

Assuming you haven't moved yet, the choice is still yours to make though.
Thanks for the response, we both moved. She moved to italy for a year and i moved for school.

Idk man, at this point im saying fuck her lol. The main reason why it didnt work was my "friend" is a jealous cock blocking prick.

He lied to me about how she felt about me to "protect her privacy" and has been talking to her a lot more than me since we met. Its just an impossible situation in general.

I cant/wont force her to do anything. My simp friend just won at the end of it all and smiling in their pathetic faces in spite of it is the best thing i can do.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Thanks for the response, we both moved. She moved to italy for a year and i moved for school.

Idk man, at this point im saying fuck her lol. The main reason why it didnt work was my "friend" is a jealous cock blocking prick.

He lied to me about how she felt about me to "protect her privacy" and has been talking to her a lot more than me since we met. Its just an impossible situation in general.

I cant/wont force her to do anything. My simp friend just won at the end of it all and smiling in their pathetic faces in spite of it is the best thing i can do.
That sucks tbh, but in that case the best thing you can really do is to either ascend both in terms of looks and success to mogg them, or just forget about them in the end ngl.

Option 1-

For her:
Once she sees you ascend, especially if you get another girl that foggs her w/ you, it'll make her seethe pretty hard and fill her with regret, what you choose to do from there is up to you though ngl.

For him:
Life and looksmogging your backstabber friend will be enough too tbh, because the fact that he had to resort to dirty tricks like this and simping in the end means he's not getting much anyway. So basically just rub in his face what he'll never have or find a way to screw him over if you want, but just always remember to plan ahead. :feelshah:

Option 2-

For both/yourself:
Forgetting about them and moving on to just do whatever you were going to do w/ your life anyway [w/out any -maxxing] works too ngl, but you should still try to ascend because it will drastically improve your life and even just help you move on tbh.

Conclusion-

However, even though you say you both moved on, the fact that you still made this thread [even assuming that title was still just bait] means a part of you still would've liked to keep her, so maybe go with option 1 since you kind of get to do a bit of both only to still just get even in the end anyway. :Comfy:

Best of luck though tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: darkness97